• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. eurorob

tanabe 50mm springs? anyone running them on an ep3?

finaly got some money together to buy some springs, have looked at a few but all seem to be 30mm, im wanting a lower look than that and so found the tanabe 50mm springs, does anyone have them on there ep3 and do you have any pics? failing that ive concidered some cheap coilovers, ive had a few...
  2. eurorob

omp 6point bolt in cage ???

Does anyone have an omp 6point bolt in cage in their ep3? Did you have to make any modifications to your interior? i.e, cutting the dash? Also, if anyone has any pics of one fitted that you could post, many thanks in advance
  3. eurorob

pad wear? recomendations

i painted my wheels a few weeks ago and im finding it being a nightmeare to keep them clean, my pads are giving off a stupid amount of break dust, i barely use the car and usualy after a short trip (around 6miles) i find the wheels are covered and ive barely touched the breaks, im not sure what...
  4. eurorob

civic in fastcar

just been told that my friend glenns civic is on the cover of fastcar this month, its a brown one with gold wheels, i did all the body and paint on it about 2years ago, am realy chuffed its gone on cover, havent seen the feature yet but picking up a copy asap, anyone seen it yet? heres a few...
  5. eurorob

scary moment

just taken one of my friends out for a ride as he hadnt seen my new car or been in an ep3 before so tried turning him to th red R side. got going down a very long streight road and had the car going well through the gears, just put it into 6th and chrssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, a horrible...
  6. eurorob

pop ups

just loged on and theres some dodgy pop ups at the top of the screen? hate thoes things, "you are the 1millionth customer, click here to claim your £1000 prize"! right load of crap
  7. eurorob

trackdays 2012

now i have mu ctr im dying to do a track day in it, i always tend to use javelin, great bunch of guys and some good prices. have been looking at evening settions at cadwell in may, early booking is bargain £69, we've done cadwell a fair few times now, fantastic track, anyone fancy it? link to...
  8. eurorob

pic request of cars lowered on springs please

as the title states, im looking at buying some lowering springs for my ep3, i do want it to sit a bit lower aswell as improve the handling so just looking for pics of peoples cars lowered and on what springs, have looked at the eibachs but been here before, they ride nice but dont lower enough...
Back