• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Hicky7

Cam Cover Guidance..

Hey guys forgive me if this is in the wrong place or there is already a thread, in which case could you point me in the right direction? I'm looking to refurb my cam cover and noticed there is a rubber seal at the bottom, would this need replacing or removing at all if I'm going to spray it...
  2. Hicky7

Fog Inserts...

Are there such things? the owner before me put mesh grille into the fogs and where he has done so it has caused paint peel in the fog hole, so wanted some inserts to cover it over if possible...
  3. Hicky7

Supersprint 2" B-Pipe

Hi Guys, bit of a noobish question, but if I run a 2" B-pipe will it be restrictive as I'm running a Gruppe M aswell?
  4. Hicky7

40mm drop pics wanted

Hey guys, I'm looking to lower my car soon and just wanted to see some pics of one that's dropped about 40mm if not can you link me to somewhere that I can see pictures! Cheers :)
  5. Hicky7

NHB Civic Type R EP3 *Lowered and FRSU Pics added*

Hey should have really started this a while back, when I picked up the car but oh well I am going to do so now… Anyway this is my Nighthawk Black Facelift Honda Civic Type R. After previously owning a 106 Quicksilver with a GTi engine in, I wanted something more reliable and a nicer car to...
  6. Hicky7

OEM headunit removal

Hey, I'm looking to buy a double din headunit just wondering is there a guide on here to show how to remove the standard headunit? cheers!
  7. Hicky7

Uniroyal Rainsport 2's

Does anybody have these tyres on their EP3, i used to run them on my 106 Gti and loved them, but obviously the Civic is heavier so didn't know if they were any good... feedback would be appreciated!
  8. Hicky7

Going to sound like a really silly question but....

How the hell do you change the bulbs in the headlights on a facelift EP3? Cant seem to get my hands down there to pull out..
  9. Hicky7

FN2 Front Seats...

I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong section :p....Anyway was just wondering is it possible to fit the Fn2 recaros in the EP3 as I am looking at getting an EP3 very soon but not a fan of the standard seats on the pre facelift, my mate has an FN2 and his seats...
Back