• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JamilDC5TypeR

DC5/EP3 Mugen airbox replacement filter

Hi there I am needing to find a replacement filter for a mugen air box but don't want to pay £168 + vat via Mugen I am told the filter is made by K&N any way but I need a K&N part number does any one have one or the measurements?? thanks jamil
  2. JamilDC5TypeR

ITR DC5 Intake cold air feed

Hi there I have a AEM V2 intake I bought a heat shield for it I want to put a cold air feed to it I am not sure where to put any ideas where to route it thanks ??
  3. JamilDC5TypeR

My Integra DC5

Not sure yet don't wanna go to mad I have a aem v2 ordered a tegiwa heat shield hope it fits not sure *** I guess the do help with wear don't want to make it silly loud
  4. JamilDC5TypeR

My Integra DC5

Hey guys it's really nice sure was on eBay I was told the recaros are indeed original but were a customers choice cars as the bluster does was a little squashed but I had it done already lol :-) only other thing alloys could do with a reprint as they are slightly pealing etc think I gonna go...
  5. JamilDC5TypeR

Oil questions and recommendations here

Cheers will for sure be getting pro s next :-)
  6. JamilDC5TypeR

Thanks will have a think what to do will performance be affected switching to 5w40 and also do you think amsoil is good what would be best out of amsoil or silcolene pro s thanks jamil
  7. JamilDC5TypeR

My Integra DC5

I wasn't to at start but the red really shows the dirt one thing I do like is there half leather don't normally see that think there better made thanks :-)
  8. JamilDC5TypeR

My Integra DC5

Few pics of my new toy :-):)
  9. JamilDC5TypeR

Any young CTR drivers?

Well I have a DC5 TR and I have 3 points 3 years no claims 21 with my mum and dad on policy as named drivers and parked in residential area insured with admiral for £1405
  10. JamilDC5TypeR

Hi there I have just purchased a Honda ITR 2003 PRE-Face lift I was thinking of doing an oil change even *** Honda did it recently the Honda dealer recommended me Castrol Edge professional 0w-30 so I have a Ltr top up of this at the moment I am always worrying bout engines being tappy lol think...
Back