• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. kennypg1

Greased Lightning ??

Has anyone seen or used this? IMO it looks too good to be true? http://www.greasedlightning.co.uk/how_showroom_shine_works.php
  2. kennypg1

Strange smell?

Recently I have noticed when I'm booting (V-Tech) my motor there is a strange smell? possibly clutch but im not too sure, anyone have the same thing?
  3. kennypg1

FN2 Engine noise

When my FN2 engine is warm and on idle i get an slight knocking from what sounds like the bottom of the engine. No clue what it is? the car has 30k, oil is still full from 25k service, the performance is sweet. Any ideas people?
  4. kennypg1

Skunk2

Can anyone recommend the best place to get a Skunk2 Gear knob for my motor? Cheers
  5. kennypg1

What Petrol??

Does anyone agree with my pal who reckons that as i use normal unleaded i could get 'Knock' and eventually could break my engine? he seems to think i should change to super unleaded ASAP???
  6. kennypg1

Cruise Control not working(FN2 GT sat nv)

Hi all, Never tried my cruise control before, read the manual and it seems to be broken. When i press the Cruise button the green indicator come on the dash, but when i press the set/decel button nothing happens and my speed slows?:mad: any ideas anyone? Cheers
  7. kennypg1

MY FN2 (Eibachs fitted)

8. kennypg1

Is my FN2 engine too noisy???

Hi all, So i have had my FN2 type r about 6 months its 07 29k FSH when i have done a few miles, it sounds more tappety then i would like for a car of 29k to have, also sometimes there is a slight knocking noise from what seems to be the block??? note the engine runs spot on and it has plenty...
  9. kennypg1

Is my FN2 Engine too noisey???

Hi all, So i have had my FN2 type r about 6 months its 07 29k FSH when i have done a few miles, it sounds more tappety then i would like for a car of 29k to have, also sometimes there is a slight knocking noise from what seems to be the block??? note the engine runs spot on and it has plenty...
Back