• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

What Petrol??

Does anyone agree with my pal who reckons that as i use normal unleaded i could get 'Knock' and eventually could break my engine? he seems to think i should change to super unleaded ASAP???

Complete bollocks IMHO

All cars sold in the uk will run standard petrol without a problem, it's only imports where you've got to consider the petrol you use

Unless it has been remapped on Super as has been said, you'll be fine with the standard stuff.

Depends on if your car has been mapped. Mine hasnt yet been mapped but i still run it on V power. Your manual should help
you if you have one and you're stuck.

I have always used v power in my s2000 as its import but I goin with my ep3 v power lasted longer then any other fuel and is meant to be good for engine... I think :D

is an abbreviation's point to save time on typing for example brb (be right back)?

Actually text speak goes back to telegrams where you only have a limited number of characters, in the early days of SMS message people were also restricted to the number of characters so text speak allowed people to say more by using less characters. Contrary to popular belief text speak isn't for saving time.

Actually text speak goes back to telegrams where you only have a limited number of characters, in the early days of SMS message people were also restricted to the number of characters so text speak allowed people to say more by using less characters. Contrary to popular belief text speak isn't for saving time.

The objective of SMS language is to use the least number of characters needed to convey a comprehensible message, also as many telecommunication companies have an SMS character limit, another benefit of SMS language is to reduce the character count of a message

Right I'm bored now, we've got to the point where people are repeating me. Could a mod lock this thread? The OP's got his answer and keeping this open will only allow for further trolling

Yeah, I think that's an old B-series quirk. Back when Type-R's were REAL performance cars :lol:

55d26415-c5c0-c248.jpg

Back