• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Pete2019

EP3 REAR BRAKE PROBLEM, HELP REQUIRED

Hi folks, Having a bit of a nightmare with the rear brake calipers on my ep3. A few years back I refurbished fronts and rears (new seals n pistons), as they deteriorated again I splashed out on a Tarox front brake kit (fronts have been outstanding since). Recently the rears started to bind...
  2. Pete2019

Caliper Overhaul/Service

Hi Folks, Anyone got a 'how to' for front caliper service on the CTR EP3?????
  3. Pete2019

Help Please....

Hi Does anyone know where to find a step by step how to replace the Auxiliary Belt on a K20a engine(civic type r ep3) :confused: I don't think there's a lot to it but would rather see how its done first instead of missing something basic. Thanks for any advice offered Pete
  4. Pete2019

Question about CTR door cards.

Hi, Can anyone tell me if the door cards are the same on all EP3 CTR's? i.e. can I replace my facelift (recaro+momo interior) door card with a pre facelift door card?:confused: Thanks for any advice. Pete
  5. Pete2019

Drivers Door Card Replacement CTR??

Hi Folks, I need to find someone or somewhere to get a replacement drivers door card for my EP3 facelift CTR (cracked it during removal). Not keen on paying Honda mega bucks for a new one so any and all ideas welcome! Cheers Pete.
Back