• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Help Please....

Hi

Does anyone know where to find a step by step how to replace the Auxiliary Belt on a K20a engine(civic type r ep3) :confused: I don't think there's a lot to it but would rather see how its done first instead of missing something basic.

Thanks for any advice offered

Pete

have just done mine very easy mate nothing major in it just make sure you put new one on same as you take old one off! take picture if need be.
IMG_0033.jpg

think its a 14mm put a spanner on that an pull towards front of car its sprung loaded so when new belt is on it will take slack up. i took bottom undertray off to make it easier to get to bottom pulleys
hope this helps

have just done mine very easy mate nothing major in it just make sure you put new one on same as you take old one off! take picture if need be.
IMG_0033.jpg

think its a 14mm put a spanner on that an pull towards front of car its sprung loaded so when new belt is on it will take slack up. i took bottom undertray off to make it easier to get to bottom pulleys
hope this helps

Thanks man, i'll give it a bash:)

Back