• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. N417H4N

Rear Facelift Light Conversion (Using Original Plugs)

Right this guide will work both ways, if your wanting pre-facelift rear lights on a facelift this will also work to. There is no nasty wire cutting involved and you can keep your original plugs and can go back to your original lights if needed. Tools Needed: 1. Some Red 8amp Cable (Can be...
  2. N417H4N

Facelift rear lights on a pre-facelift

I've just fitted my facelift lights on my civic ep3 but the reverse light connected is diffrent, is there some sort of converter I can buy? If not how do other people manage to get there's to work? Thanks
  3. N417H4N

What do people prefer?

Just wondering what people views are on facelift rear lights? Do people prefer them to the pre face rear lights?
  4. N417H4N

How Low is this

Can anyone give me a rough guide into how low this Civic is? Thanks
  5. N417H4N

Something missing!?

Just brought an EP3 s and just getting to know the ins and outs of the car, I have noticed one thing thats not in my engine bay that seems to be on others? Just wondered what is was and if it's needed cheers Other My engine bay
  6. N417H4N

Bosch S4 Battery?

Hi I've recently brought a Bosch S4 battery as I've just got an EP3 and the battery was on it's way out, the battery arrived the other day and It's fitted, but I've noticed that the terminals on the Bosch are the opposite way round. The cables only just reach over the terminals, anyone else had...
Back