• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Matt185

Totally disappointed

Totally disappointed with you guys, been with you 7 years. Phoned about a renewal white yesterday and it went up another 70 quid as last year paid 370 with the mods and now you wanted 444? Phoned direct line, 272 so I sadly won't be with you this year guys.
  2. Matt185

ISOFIX

yes guys as the title says, me and beth ared having a wee one! :) but its early days yet as not announced it on facebook! So still keeping it quiet from everyone, I was just wondering if the ep3 has one as cant find it online anything about it! And how much of a prick it is to fit? I want to go...
  3. Matt185

Sorry for the long time coming!

As you were mostly all aware me and jamie had a bit of a time heading back up from Jae. My cars complete fault and thanks to jamie for having the patience of a saint! Anyway about 30 mile from Scotch Corner and I start to hear a noise come from the front end of my car, Radio Jamie and he says...
  4. Matt185

water less coolant

I don't know if this is th right place to put this but as its a lubricant.... I was advised tonight to try it in the civic instead of the water in the radiator and pipes as I was told it takes the pressure off the pipes and the radiator, has anyone else tried this and what are everyone's...
  5. Matt185

gear box oil

Hello there guys and girls, Quick question, how many litres of oil does the ep3 take, I was at honda a few month ago and they told me it would hold around 2, I have oil from them so proper stuff, also was wondering the best way to put it in, thought the bolt at the side or a bolt on the top...
  6. Matt185

ta technix coilovers

hey all, has anyone got these? or know these? seen on asbo motors on facecloot, seem to cheap for my liking thought id ask as it looks cause dont want to buy twice. Cheers!
  7. Matt185

FSX remaps

Hello, I dont suppose anyone up the north has heard of FSX Remaps? they are a company that have been around in Invergordon for a few months I think? SO my question is has anyone used them? If anyone is this far up north?
  8. Matt185

Mugen twinloop

Hey all, just a quick question, I wont be fitting it but I was just wondering what was so special about the twinloop?
  9. Matt185

Matts Cosmic Grey Ep3

Hey is a few pictures of my ep3 standard ish for now until this friday and get bits ordered, Got into a little accident with a wall at five mile an hour in the snow :( but got it all sorted in the photos as you can see But the bits that are on her that I haven't been bothered to take a...
  10. Matt185

Alloy Wheels

Hey, Anyone able to help? I have an ep3 and the rims that i want for it are Rota Grids, i have been on rimstyle and they cant only do 7.5" in width, but I would like to put wider ones on it but I dont want it too look too stupid as I have got coilovers to go on it and the inner arch on the back...
  11. Matt185

A bit silly

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone would know the answer to this question because I feel stupid asking it. Can't find or know the name of the guards where your fog lights go on the on the ep3 splitter? Cant seem to find them on ebay? Much help would be appreciated. Matt
  12. Matt185

Anyone help?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of any breaks that would be cheapish body parts as my civic meet the wall today thanks to the snow! and the lack of grit my F**king concil likes to put on the road, didnt hit it too hard minus needing a new n/s wing, bumper and splitter, not best pleased to...
  13. Matt185

mugen splitter

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the cheap ones on ebay can fit an 05 plated ones, I would get genuine but sadly I don't have that much money :( Cheers Matt
  14. Matt185

Valve clearances

Hey folks, I was just wondering if anyone knew these distances of the clearances seeing as I can't find my book. Plus the fact that the garage that is doing it doesnt believe me you have to get it done Cheers!
  15. Matt185

Lambda sensor

So yeah not happy really?! Was going to over take a car and changed down to third, let the clutch up started to over take and bang! Hear a scrubbing noise engine management light and battery light on, so pulled over at the side of the road to look under the car, seen my exhaust heat shield...
  16. Matt185

If only I knew!

If only i knew buying my ep3 would of been dearer at to insure than a dc5 i wouldn't of bought it :( Saying that i dont not like my ep3 i love it! :) but its just the fact i am now really liking the dc5 plus i thought i would of been dearer to insure but apparently not! :( so basically need...
Back