• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Anyone help?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of any breaks that would be cheapish body parts as my civic meet the wall today thanks to the snow! and the lack of grit my F**king concil likes to put on the road, didnt hit it too hard minus needing a new n/s wing, bumper and splitter, not best pleased to say the least!!! but any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Unlucky bud, hope you get it sorted.
I've bought a couple parts from cars being broken on ebay. But be very careful what you're buying....
There's a breaker in Aberdeen, I think they're called Overton.

It's the postage that's going to make everything expensive for you, highlands and islands costs significantly more for large packages. If you find parts in Inverness I'd be happy to go and have a look at them for you.

Integrastella on eBay is always worth a try or Jap Performance Parts on www. They are breaking a few EP's at the moment.

Cheers for that lads, spoke to one of the body shops up here and it isnt that bad to fix :) and jimbo; the next time I am down your way I will give you a shout on here and meet up?

Yeah man, that would be good. There's not many of us around the north strangely, you would have thought the highlands and islands are the ctrs natural habitat.

Back