• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Coley348

Longer Wheel Nuts

Although I'm no expert I think you will need adapters bud...
  2. Coley348

Longer Wheel Nuts

I know this is an old thread but just thought I would say that I ordered my D1 spec nuts and they turned up yesterday.... One word, pink... There not even close to red lol
  3. Coley348

Longer Wheel Nuts

Are you using these with the adapters???
  4. Coley348

Longer Wheel Nuts

As you said in your first post, after all the adapters are included for the nuts it's over £70!!!!!! Quiet a lot I would say for some wheel nuts lol!
  5. Coley348

Longer Wheel Nuts

Let me know how you get on with finding some wheel nuts, I'm in the same boat and want red ones but not D1 spec as I have also heard they are naff
  6. Coley348

Starting trouble

you describe all the same symptons my car is currently having with the start up, more particularly when its cold! horrible kind of grinding sound that lasts no longer than a second or 2. plus the ticking sound after too. once the car has warmed up however and i stop and switch the car off and...
  7. Coley348

Wiper Blade Trouble...

Thanks for the reply's chaps, ended up going on amazon and there was loads :) went for some Bosch ones and ended up replacing the front and rear wipers. Big thumbs up, the quality is so much better.
  8. Coley348

Wiper Blade Trouble...

just looking for a bit of advice... Recently brought some aero-flat wipers of ebay and at the time of fitting they looked good and wiped well but now (2 weeks later) there useless... Ive had a look all over ebay and the only ones i can find that are aero-flat are the same ones i already have and...
  9. Coley348

Exhaust sounds/videos

The hks does bolt straight on but you may need to replace the gaskets! Just a warning, the hks exhaust doesn't fit to well with the rear splitter! I had to mod mine with a pad and aluminium to stop it burning my bumper to shreds...
  10. Coley348

Exhaust help needed please!

Thanks for the reply, I asked at the garage that fitted it and they sad it can't be lowered because it will hit something along the back axle... (sorry, the part he referred to had a specific name but I'm not much of a mechanical whiz)
  11. Coley348

Exhaust help needed please!

Hello people, recently fitted the hks exhaust to my car and the backbox seems to sit far to close to the rear bumper for my liking. I'm sure it will be melting the plastic in no time :( has anyone got any ideas on how to stop this with a bit of simple modding? I was thinking a sticky pad and...
  12. Coley348

Bazza's Cosmic grey" Premier edition"

Thanks Baz, will have to give this a go when the sun decides to show it's face again. I agree, the results with a little time and patience look brilliant!!! Cheers, Adam
  13. Coley348

Bazza's Cosmic grey" Premier edition"

How did you do such a tidy job on the callipers mate? I've painted all mine red and would love to do the embossed type R White like yours? Any help would be great :)
  14. Coley348

Service advice please...

thanks for this mate.
  15. Coley348

Service advice please...

hey, this is my first post on here so will apologise beforehand for any noob mistakes i may make in posting this thread... Recently (as in 2 weeks ago) brought a premier ctr ep3, the milleage currently stands at just under 57k miles and the last service was done at 49k miles back in february...
Back