• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Wiper Blade Trouble...

just looking for a bit of advice...
Recently brought some aero-flat wipers of ebay and at the time of fitting they looked good and wiped well but now (2 weeks later) there useless... Ive had a look all over ebay and the only ones i can find that are aero-flat are the same ones i already have and are no good...
just wondering if anybody had a link to some decent ones i could buy maybe??? i know it sounds simple but i cant find any :confused:

many thanks in advance,
Coley 348 :smt023

i had the aero-flat wiper blades from ebay and they lasted a while then the clip on the end of one broke leaving the metal frame leaning against the windscreen so whenever they were used it scratched a nice curve all the way across it, never using them again. Bought Bosch ones since and they were much better from the start as you would expect

Thanks for the reply's chaps, ended up going on amazon and there was loads :) went for some Bosch ones and ended up replacing the front and rear wipers. Big thumbs up, the quality is so much better.

Back