• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Coley348

Wiper Blade Trouble...

just looking for a bit of advice... Recently brought some aero-flat wipers of ebay and at the time of fitting they looked good and wiped well but now (2 weeks later) there useless... Ive had a look all over ebay and the only ones i can find that are aero-flat are the same ones i already have and...
  2. Coley348

Exhaust help needed please!

Hello people, recently fitted the hks exhaust to my car and the backbox seems to sit far to close to the rear bumper for my liking. I'm sure it will be melting the plastic in no time :( has anyone got any ideas on how to stop this with a bit of simple modding? I was thinking a sticky pad and...
  3. Coley348

Service advice please...

hey, this is my first post on here so will apologise beforehand for any noob mistakes i may make in posting this thread... Recently (as in 2 weeks ago) brought a premier ctr ep3, the milleage currently stands at just under 57k miles and the last service was done at 49k miles back in february...
Back