• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Coakley17

Please register as a trader

2. Coakley17

Keihen ECU advice

As I'm selling my CTR and believed it had a MAP a lot of people are asking me what MAP? So I've taken a look and it's labeled "KEIHEN" are they any good? Any advice, costs etc... Many Thanks
  3. Coakley17

ECU Loation on CTR

Just wondering where the ECU location is as I'm selling my car and believe it has a Hondata ECU. Thanks
  4. Coakley17

Longer Wheel Nuts

I'm looking to purchase longer wheel nuts for my CTR. D1 on eBay are like £40 roughly but my mate said they are terrible and I want longer wheel nuts. Does anyone suggest anywhere cheap and cheerful as you've also got to purchase the washers which are like £21. Many Thanks
  5. Coakley17

Vacuum Hoses CTR

What size are the vacuum hoses on the CTR? All near the manifold pretty sure they are all the same size? I was guess 4mm? Looking to order fresh red hoses. Many Thanks
  6. Coakley17

Tegiwa Engine Damper

Looking to remove it as it's doing my head in lol. Very little rattle. I was thinking about sticking a rubber grommet between it to stop the movement but may just be best to remove. My question is, if I was to remove it is there anything which shouls replace it's place or not? Its bolted to the...
  7. Coakley17

Creaking from steering?

Not to sure if I'm placing this under the right option but I habe creaking coming from my steering? When I am at a stand still for example and I turn the steering wheel say 2-4 inches either way it creaks or when coming to stand still it creaks? Any suggestions? I was thinking WD40 the whole...
  8. Coakley17

Manifold Shield.

Jusy wondering will it be okay to remove the manifold shield behind the engine block? I believe it's rattling like mad and when im driving its doing my nut in. Many thanks :)
  9. Coakley17

Tyre Shine?

What's best used to get that real deep black on your tyres? I tend to use back to black but looks shinny and doesn't last very long and believe it sprays up on the side of your car when driving? Thanks :)
  10. Coakley17

The car is reving itself low range between 1,000 - 2,500 RPM

I live down the lanes in the country side and I was bored last night (GF WENT TO SLEEP EARLY) so decided to give the car run. Vtec a few times and came to a tunnel and reved the car and the car started ideling funny reving itself low range up and down, up and down. I'm confused to what this is...
  11. Coakley17

Advice Needed For Spraying Cam Cover

I've had delivered my OMP HT paint but wondering is it wise to use Primer and Laqure? I don't want 2 months down the line for the paint to peel due to the primer. I do want a glossy finish. Also I see people mention about putting it in the oven?? What temp and how long? Thanks :)
  12. Coakley17

Diagnosing A Rear Caliper Fault?

How can you tell if the rear caliper is shot? New pads and disc's and seems to lock up causing no wheels movement unless driving? Piston is correct and pads have been correctly fitted? Thanks
  13. Coakley17

O/S rear screeching

Hello all new to this forum. Searched all the online forums and seem to be more interested in this site. Basically on my way back from Center Parcs which is a 3 and half hour drive. Random man at the services on the M25 told me about the noise. The car was parked up for 3/4 days with no...
  14. Coakley17

Tappets/Injectors?

Hello, all. I've just purchased my first Type R and I can tell you I've feel in love. I have chosen to keep the car and ditch the GF lol. On a serious note I thought it was the timming chain as that went on my Corsa and wasn't a lot of money. Well spoke to my Mechanic and told me different on...
Back