• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Barbaric ep3

My new wheels !

2. Barbaric ep3

My cosmic ep3

Mods done so far Hondata air box mod Green cotton filter 90mm caf Mongoose cat back system Buddy Club sf alloys Ice mods so far Pioneer app radio 2 Fusion front and rear 220w components With tweeters on the a pillers Vibe slick 420w 6x9's on the rear shelf A fusion 1000w amp to...
  3. Barbaric ep3

Help needed with pioneer app radio 2

Hi fellow members, I have just got a pioneer app radio 2 which is a double din size but with the cage it came with it won't fit and if you don't use the cage it has massive gaps all round the HU But I thought all double din units were the same size? Any thoughts on weather a Fasia adaptor will...
  4. Barbaric ep3

just picked up my first civic type r ep3

hi all just wanted to say hello, i have just picked up my 2005 ctr :D and was wondering if there are any tuning companys near me in hampshire for when i have abit of spare cash also is there anything i should look out for with these cars ? ny help would be great. cheers :)
Back