• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

just picked up my first civic type r ep3

hi all just wanted to say hello, i have just picked up my 2005 ctr :D and was wondering if there are any tuning companys near me in hampshire for when i have abit of spare cash also is there anything i should look out for with these cars ? ny help would be great.
cheers :)

tgm... might have to pay them a visit then haha its fast enough for me at the moment and its safer for my license :lol: it has a full mongoose exhaust system and a k&n typhoon induction kit but i might change the induction kit as i have been told that the k&n and other filters like it get heat soak is this true or is it not really an issue? if so what would you suggest?
cheers guys

Look into an frsu (it'll be a sticky in suspension) will be the best first mod

yeah, im up for that sometime. there's plenty of us around this area so we may be able to get a couple of us out. Know there was some type of meet with the people in Portsmouth today. I was at brands (again) so I couldn't go.

Back