• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Broken T-piece from water outlet assembly to air box.

Hi guys, Fitted a typhoon induction kit today and one of the pipes, going from the water outlet assembly to the pipe of the induction kit has snapped off. I went to Honda dealership and they quoted me around £130 as you can't buy the part separately, and instead need a complete new water...
  2. J

05 premier edition EP3 - EML intermittent.

Engine code P0132 (Intermittent) The garage believe it is probably just the pre cat Lambda sensor. Does this make sense? Thanks, Jon Fault description: O2S (H02S) (S1) VOLTAGE HIGH
  3. J

Have finally got the fault code from the garage again, it was P0132. It is intermittment, EML hasnt been on for a week, just came on today again. Is it the pre cat sensor i need do you know? Long green wire? Thanks
  4. J

The code from the diagnostics was P0320. Anyone had similar?
  5. J

EP3 Hesitant and jumpy...

What injector cleaner did you use?
  6. J

Brembo drilled brakes

Have they been okay? worn well?
  7. J

Brembo drilled brakes

Is it definately the pads AND discs that are made by brembo? Not these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-TYPE-R-EP3-01-05-Drilled-Grooved-Brake-Discs-BREMBO-Pads-FRONT-/230685168918?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ACivic%7CCars+Type%3A2.0+Type-R&hash=item35b5e85516 ? If...
  8. J

Hi, I have recently purchased my EP3 and the EML light came on yesterday(annoying!). I took it a garage today for a diagnostics check and the mechanic told me I have a problem with my lambda sensor. He said the voltage measurement just exceeded 1V and this is when the EML comes on. Although the...
Back