• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

EP3 Air con

Just a quick one.... are all premier edition Ep3's fitting with Air-con? Thanks
  2. G

My 248 BHP EP3

Hi all, I have been on this site for a while now and its about time that I put my build thread up.When I first got the car my plan was to keep it standard. That soon changed when I saw the work you guys did to your EP3's.This is the car when I first got it. Needed new pads and disc's, wheels...
  3. G

Track Set-up

Hi guys. i was wondering what set-ups you use when it comes to the track. What brakes are you running ??. what suspention and handling set-ups ??. tyres and dry / wet set-ups. I am just asking as i was at olton park on saturday in the pouring rain and the car was awfull. I have a FRSU...
  4. G

K100 Fitted

Just got back from TDI with my K100 fitted. They did a great job and were very helpful. I am now putting out 248.1bhp on the dyno and the mid range power is amazing, Its like driving a diffrent car. Recomend getting it done :-).
  5. G

Track exhaust set-up

Hi guys. i just wanted to know what the best exhaust set-up for track use is. I have a japspeed race mani with de-cat, supersprint unsilanced b pipe and a spoon N1. I know this is too loud to get on track with. I was thinking about a bung but i heard it would be very restrictive. Really im...
Back