• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Track exhaust set-up

Hi guys. i just wanted to know what the best exhaust set-up for track use is.
I have a japspeed race mani with de-cat, supersprint unsilanced b pipe and
a spoon N1. I know this is too loud to get on track with.
I was thinking about a bung but i heard it would be very restrictive.
Really im after same gains but not as loud.

Thanks Gareth

just put the OEM back box the supersprint b pipe. OEM back box is very good, just not very loud

From memory it's the OEM b pipe and cat that are restrictive. You could always look at a quiet exhaust such as the mugen twin loop but that's expensive

Ive just changed my Spoon backbox to the OEM backbox.......
It sounds awfull really tinny a bit like a scooter. i think i will be using
a diffrent backbox. im thinking the twin loop.

Ive seen this on ebay thanks mate. i have also seen a spoon n1 bung for £55 plus postage.
I have heard that the bung will make it backfire when db testing.
Also what would be the performance loss with this bung in ?. Anyone using one of these ?

I've tried my spoon N1 system with DC mani and the restriction is pretty bad, go any near and past 4000rpm and its as if you hit a brick wall. Im hopefully going to go custom when funds become available so i can be more track friendly

I've tried my spoon N1 system with DC mani and the restriction is pretty bad, go any near and past 4000rpm and its as if you hit a brick wall. Im hopefully going to go custom when funds become available so i can be more track friendly

What is your exact system? What mid pipe are you running and are you running a decat and K100/Kpro?

Back