• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Exhaust manifold fit ment

Hi, can anyone tell me the torque spec for exhaust manifold on ep3?
  2. C

spark plugs

hi juts wondering whats the best spark plugs to use for my ep3? has any one used the hks heat grade 7 plugs?
  3. C

ported polished an skimmed head

has anyone had this done? looking into it as i have a spare head lieing at home that needs attention, so was planning rebuilding it an having this done! what sort of gain do you get?
  4. C

sunroof!!

just curious if you get ep3's with a sunroof, as i prefer a sunroof rather than aircon and am half thinking of fitting one to my ep3!
  5. C

skunk 2 megapower r

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?87957-jdm-ep3&p=1141879#post1141879 got some uploaded here dude., cheers
  6. C

jdm ep3

my ep3 after being lowed on abp eibach 30mm allround an some ohter work carried out.
  7. C

skunk 2 megapower r

hi all, just god my jdm ep3 back on the road after throwing some coin at it. she just got the following mods aem v2 induction stage 2 competition clutch and lightend flywheel ( great clutch for everyday use not to bitey) super pro front wishbone caster increase it abp eibach pro kit 30mm...
  8. C

upgraded clutch

yeah i looked at the act ones and the ap racing ones to, i was looking for somthing slightly heavier for track days/drag strips!
  9. C

upgraded clutch

ok thanks, its an exedy thats standerd in them is it yeah?
  10. C

upgraded clutch

the clutch on my jdm ep3 is on its way out , and have been looking for a replacement, had a look on the forum never had much luck just wondering what make people have been replaceing theres with, i was looking at the stage 2 exedy clutch.. whats your thoughts? looking for a happy / medium for...
  11. C

brake discs

depends if there the same brembos mate,, if you want i can send you photos off them, just pm me your number an i will send you some pictures tomorrow if you like.
  12. C

brake discs

cheers for the info, i have calipers, got my hands on a pair of 4 pot brembo's off an evo, got them fitting the car perfect, just need to find 325mm discs, not in to much of a rush as i am waiting for my lowering springs(30mm) aem v2 intake , superpro full bush kit , 18" 8.5 rota grid drifts and...
  13. C

brake discs

hi, looking for 325mm brake discs for my ep3 brake conversion i am doin, preferably the two piece rotor with bolt on centres, not having any luck finding any though! anyone got any ideas for me?
  14. C

rota grid drifts

hi folks, i am pretty set on buying rota grid drifts for my ep3. just wondering if many people have used the drift version and if rolling the arches is a must for them to fit? was planning the 18 8.5j in white. cheers
  15. C

my jdm ep3

yea i will do , my brother is going to make them, he is a fitter turner and good at that stuff, he mad the stainless mount plate for the two spal rally fans
  16. C

my jdm ep3

are they, i will go for that then nearer the time, cheers dude, gettin the car underseald again when i replace all the bushed an that then al be moving onto the calipers, had a look at your photos, looking good man, like the bonnet with that vents and where did you get the splitter? suits the...
  17. C

my jdm ep3

yeah, was planning drilled 300mm brembos not really looked for discs yet
  18. C

my jdm ep3

yeah live in the country so mudflaps are good for protecting paintwork from stone chips!, rota grid drifts was my first choice but not to keen on gettin arches rolled to make them fit if what i have been told is true, looking for a set of 18's . i also managed to score myself a set of brembo 4...
  19. C

my jdm ep3

since i bought the car in october i have take engine out, resprayed the engine bad underseald top of subframe , replace radiator with mishimoto alliminium racing one and two spal rally fans, bought a skunk 2 mega power r cat back exhaust great sound, i cut out the insides of standerd air box but...
  20. C

photoshopping

was just wondering if anyone on here does photoshopping? just want to see how a white jdm ctr would look with Inovit Asuka Racing ST15 White - 18" Alloy Wheels And Tyres on it? cheers
  21. C

decat

no, but i am looking into it aswell, wheres best to get it from?
  22. C

decat

hi all, i have a jdm ctr and been looking for a decat, i have skunk2 megapwer r cat back system on but the as you may know the jdm has 4-2-1 standerd , so struggleing to find the 2-1 decat! any one help me out a little? cheers folks
  23. C

idle issues!!

tryed this tonight no differance. any more suggestions?
  24. C

idle issues!!

i did read a couple of posts on this but did not really find an answer, so just put new engine in my jdm ep3 just a new block used all other parts from old engine, started it up and was perfect unto choke went off then started reving from 1k to 2-2.5k , spoke to one guy and he said that after a...
  25. C

buddy club pro spec 3

looking for the above system for my jdm ep3, can anyone point me to the correct site for it? also wondering if there a good system to go for? cheers
  26. C

engine failure

yup code is K20A5000041 and theres a number on the head to B106280919
  27. C

engine failure

ok need a bit of help/advice here the engine in my JDM EP3 failed yesterday has 49000miles on it.bearing went on number 4 cylinder scoring the crank badly.after removing the engine today and stripping it down have realized some idiot has been in it before!!leaving me doubting if the engine is a...
  28. C

engine managment light

ok thats perfect, thanks , will look into it.
  29. C

engine managment light

awryt, cheers, which model would i need, only mods done to car are exhaust as mentions and aem intake
  30. C

engine managment light

got a exhaust and decat pipe on my ep3 , (scorpion) so obv when you decat it your engine management comes on so was wondering what i need to get the light to stay off? cheers chris
Back