• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Exhaust manifold fit ment

Hi, can anyone tell me the torque spec for exhaust manifold on ep3?
  2. C

spark plugs

hi juts wondering whats the best spark plugs to use for my ep3? has any one used the hks heat grade 7 plugs?
  3. C

ported polished an skimmed head

has anyone had this done? looking into it as i have a spare head lieing at home that needs attention, so was planning rebuilding it an having this done! what sort of gain do you get?
  4. C

sunroof!!

just curious if you get ep3's with a sunroof, as i prefer a sunroof rather than aircon and am half thinking of fitting one to my ep3!
  5. C

jdm ep3

my ep3 after being lowed on abp eibach 30mm allround an some ohter work carried out.
  6. C

skunk 2 megapower r

hi all, just god my jdm ep3 back on the road after throwing some coin at it. she just got the following mods aem v2 induction stage 2 competition clutch and lightend flywheel ( great clutch for everyday use not to bitey) super pro front wishbone caster increase it abp eibach pro kit 30mm...
  7. C

upgraded clutch

the clutch on my jdm ep3 is on its way out , and have been looking for a replacement, had a look on the forum never had much luck just wondering what make people have been replaceing theres with, i was looking at the stage 2 exedy clutch.. whats your thoughts? looking for a happy / medium for...
  8. C

brake discs

hi, looking for 325mm brake discs for my ep3 brake conversion i am doin, preferably the two piece rotor with bolt on centres, not having any luck finding any though! anyone got any ideas for me?
  9. C

rota grid drifts

hi folks, i am pretty set on buying rota grid drifts for my ep3. just wondering if many people have used the drift version and if rolling the arches is a must for them to fit? was planning the 18 8.5j in white. cheers
  10. C

my jdm ep3

since i bought the car in october i have take engine out, resprayed the engine bad underseald top of subframe , replace radiator with mishimoto alliminium racing one and two spal rally fans, bought a skunk 2 mega power r cat back exhaust great sound, i cut out the insides of standerd air box but...
  11. C

photoshopping

was just wondering if anyone on here does photoshopping? just want to see how a white jdm ctr would look with Inovit Asuka Racing ST15 White - 18" Alloy Wheels And Tyres on it? cheers
  12. C

decat

hi all, i have a jdm ctr and been looking for a decat, i have skunk2 megapwer r cat back system on but the as you may know the jdm has 4-2-1 standerd , so struggleing to find the 2-1 decat! any one help me out a little? cheers folks
  13. C

idle issues!!

i did read a couple of posts on this but did not really find an answer, so just put new engine in my jdm ep3 just a new block used all other parts from old engine, started it up and was perfect unto choke went off then started reving from 1k to 2-2.5k , spoke to one guy and he said that after a...
  14. C

buddy club pro spec 3

looking for the above system for my jdm ep3, can anyone point me to the correct site for it? also wondering if there a good system to go for? cheers
  15. C

engine failure

ok need a bit of help/advice here the engine in my JDM EP3 failed yesterday has 49000miles on it.bearing went on number 4 cylinder scoring the crank badly.after removing the engine today and stripping it down have realized some idiot has been in it before!!leaving me doubting if the engine is a...
  16. C

engine managment light

got a exhaust and decat pipe on my ep3 , (scorpion) so obv when you decat it your engine management comes on so was wondering what i need to get the light to stay off? cheers chris
Back