• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

Another Meister R thread

have a few questions about the Meister R coilovers for an EP3 i am currently running BC Racing RM's, they started to knock very very very badly on both front sides, after i investigated it found that the nut behind the damping adjustment knob had worked loose on the bottom causing up and down...
  2. K

EP3 Dial Problem

hi, i am having a problem with my dials, or more the dial lights! there are two bulbs that aren't working which didnt worry me because i presumed the bulbs had blown, but just now i swapped a couple over so that it was easier so see the speedo until i got some new bulbs and found that the issue...
  3. K

HID's into facelift EP3

i'm sure this topic has been covered many times before and i have searched the forum bt i was hoping someone could give me a straight yes or no answer, if i buy these bulb holders http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310241112008?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 and some H1 HID's they...
  4. K

race headers?

i recently started modding my EP3 and so far i have fitted BC racing coilovers, an HKS hi-power cat-back and SPC camber arms now seeing as i have been working hard and today was payday i am wanting a race header! 4-2-1 decat the one that has been tickling my fancy is the Buddyclub race header...
  5. K

Buddyclub or D2?

I bought some Buddyclub rear camber arms from ebay for my EP3, the seller had just emailed me saying that when they went to dispatch my item they only had one arm in stock but have D2 arms ready to ship, also saying they are unsure when the buddyclub stock will be replenished I paid £155...
  6. K

EP3 Camber Adjustment

I have bought a set of BC RM coilovers for my EP3 and before i go about fitting them i want to make sure they are properly set up afterwards, i know that adjustable camber arms are required for rear adjustment but what i am not sure about is if i need to buy camber bolts for the front or are...
  7. K

Alarm Problem 05 EP3

not sure if this is the correct section for this but here we go anyways. i have been having a problem with the alarm on my EP3 in that what it is set off, it doesn't make any noise, for example when the car is locked using the fob and then unlocked using the key the indicators will flash asif...
  8. K

Honda EP3

i joined up on here a while back when i had my green Corsa C, well after alot of hard work and searching for cars i finally bought myself an EP3! my old Corsa it is Silver, registered on an 05 plate and came with 39,600 miles on the clock gave it its first wash and polish and i...
Back