• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. And

My Cosmic Type R

At last, I got a bit of time to spend on the car, gave it a good clean and some better photos. Civic Type R by apicken21, on Flickr Civic Type R by apicken21, on Flickr Civic Type R by apicken21, on Flickr Civic Type R by apicken21, on Flickr Civic Type R by apicken21, on Flickr
  2. And

My Cosmic Type R

Wheels done, enjoy, sorry about the iphone pictures. Wheel Refurbed by apicken21, on Flickr Wheel Refurbed by apicken21, on Flickr Untitled by apicken21, on Flickr Untitled by apicken21, on Flickr I'll get some better photos once I've given it a good old clean. I have afew more ideas...
  3. And

My Cosmic Type R

Well I have booked the civic into have its wheels done, so I better get my calipers done before hand, I was going to just go with the standered red but had a change of mind and went with purple, Purple! by apicken21, on Flickr
  4. And

wheel colour for cosmic civic?

I think I'm going to have my wheels done in gloss black with purple calipers? what do you think? only thing is I can't find any honda wheel cap stickers in purple?
  5. And

Double Din Advice?

I seen a Pioneer DVD car stereo AVH 1400DVD that is in my price range, having never fitted a double unit before I am unsre what I will need? can any one help me out with what I will need? Thanks
  6. And

Double Din Advice?

I am liking the standered sat nav double din, I've seen afew on eBay, is there any thing I should look out for and what will I need to fit it? Chears
  7. And

BBS CH Rims on a civic type r?

I am thinking about some new wheels for my cosmic grey 2004 civic type r, I have always liked the bbs ch, but wanted to get some advice on them on a civic? Chears
  8. And

My Cosmic Type R

Some thing to clean up the in side, type r mats by apicken21, on Flickr
  9. And

any one had the gold done on all four wheels, fancy seeing what they look like?
  10. And

love those, did you get them done?
  11. And

Any one got this done to see what it mite look like?
  12. And

Looking at getting my wheel for my cosmic type r re-done, but not sure what colour? any one had different colours done can show them of? thanks
  13. And

My Cosmic Type R

My new number plate size, just alittle smaller to fit the bumper recess. New Size Number Plate by apicken21, on Flickr
  14. And

Change of Speakers?

My civic type r's door card speakers have started to crackle so need new ones, can any one recomed any upgrades at an average price? Thanks And
  15. And

Rear window box?

Will it all be wired into the roof lining? Will it be ok to take out? Where else do you think it will be wired into?
  16. And

Will the seats from an FN2 fit in an EP3?

they look mint, did you fit them to the standard ep3 subframes or did you use the standard subframe?
  17. And

Rear window box?

As far as I now there is no aftermarket alarm on the car, just standard, as for hands free, there is also what looks like a revicer on the roof lining above the drivers head?
  18. And

Rear window box?

Untitled by apicken21, on Flickr Not sure what it is in the top left?
  19. And

Rear window box?

It's in the rear left window, in the far top left of the window? I'll get some pictures up.
  20. And

Rear window box?

I have been removing the tints from my window and seen a little square black box in the rear near side window? What is it?
  21. And

My Cosmic Type R

UPDATE, Well after I decided to remove my tinted windows myself, I made abit of a mess of the drivers side damaging the door card (DAM IT!!!), I aslo damage the wing mirror cover, so instead of rushing and messing up again I took my time and the new parts are starting to come it. A new card is...
  22. And

Double Din Advice?

I am lookng at getting a double din for my ep3, not looking for anything flash, just a nice head unit? any one got any advice? Thanks And
  23. And

Picture Request?

I am thinking of changing my cosmic grey civic type r wheels for BBS rims, could some one help me with a picture if any one has done this before? Thanks Andy
  24. And

Aircon Help?

I want my Aircon unit refilling but the garage I took it to said they couldn't fill it as they didn't know how much to fill it with? they have said there should be a sticker with the aircon infomation under the bonnet, but on my 2004 civic type r there is not one, can any one help with how much...
  25. And

Rear "TYPE R" Badge?

Strange question but my rear type r badge on my civic 2004 is past its best and want to change it, but don't now if its stuck on or clipped in? does any one now? Many Thanks Andy
  26. And

Sat Nav, CD Player?

I have seen on ebay sat nav / cd player that look like standard unit? I've had a look but can not find any on here? can any one fill me in with some info? and or photos? Thanks Andy
  27. And

Putting Back The Standard Radio Question?

Also do they do a standered unit with a cd auto changer?
  28. And

Thanks for that, I've seen some darker coloured standered civic radio which i think will match better, but what surround will I need for the standered radio? could I use the the one I already have just for now?
  29. And

Civic dash by apicken21, on Flickr
  30. And

Hi there, I have just bought a 2004 civic type r and it's come with a aftermarket kenwood cd player and I do not like it, I would rather have the standered one back in, but I have a carbon fiber center console so would like the dark grey radio, but I am not sure if this will fit? also do to...
  31. And

My Cosmic Type R

Hi! I am new to the site and wanted to share my progress, after selling my monaco blue 172, I wasn't sure what to get next, but after a lot of looking around I ended up with this cosmic type r, at first I wasn't keen, but driving it for afew days it felt really good a much better drive than the...
Back