• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Rear window box?

And

I have been removing the tints from my window and seen a little square black box in the rear near side window? What is it?

It's in the rear left window, in the far top left of the window? I'll get some pictures up.

Looks like an antenna for a hands free kit. There is normally an aerial on the other side of the glass. Is the hands free still in the car?

As far as I now there is no aftermarket alarm on the car, just standard, as for hands free, there is also what looks like a revicer on the roof lining above the drivers head?

Maybe your car was a taxi before you got it. CB radio antenna :lol: Did you buy it from Bradford? ;)

I see them at work occasionally, it's from an external antenna from an old style hands free kit

Normaly Nokia kits came with that system

Will it all be wired into the roof lining? Will it be ok to take out? Where else do you think it will be wired into?

Remove the black box and unscrew the cable and hide it behind the headlining.where u based?

Back