• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. hbombharry

Stealth sub enclosure

This is what i had done recently so i can loose the bulky bass box and free up space in the boot the guy who made it used my car as a template so i got one made gratis he can do almost anything you like in fiberglass. Check out his pictures on his facebook page definitely the best enclosure i've...
  2. hbombharry

Ali Race Radiator

I just bought and installed an alloy race radiator from ebay i paid £144.99 with free delivery the radiator is really well made and all the mounts and holes lined up perfect the i paid for the item and received it within 2 days of my order being placed if your interested the guys ebay name is...
  3. hbombharry

noise when braking o/s front. whole car shakes at 75mph

hi guys just got my car back from the garage today it went in for new front lower arm bushes tracking and new tyres now when i brake the car has a slight squeaky grinding noise coming from the O/S front wheel that gets louder the slower i go. The steering now shakes when driving at 75 mph i...
  4. hbombharry

Gearbox rebuild

hi guys just wondering if anyone knows where i can get my gearbox rebuilt for a decent price with closer ratio's and a jdm lsd i'm in lincolnshire cheers
Back