• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

rotrex or jackson racing SC?

so sover a 370 bhp rotrex and 350 bhp turbo set up you would still choose a turbo set up right tom ? thank for your help tom much apprciated !
  2. J

Thanks you for the heads up..how much power would you suggest for a daily driver? Will a forged engine Be nesscasary ? I will be using the car for daily commute so it has to be reliable , I Generally do shorts trip so the engine doesn't get to warm up fully before I can really open here up...
  3. J

How would you compare the rotrex to a turbo? I will only be using the car for fast road ..I really did want to go for rotrex but i got put off when I heard a few stories of engine going pop on a dc5 :(
  4. J

what wrong with the rotrex kit ??=S how does it compare to the jrsc ? i been in a turbo dc5 it a whole new world lool
  5. J

Any news I'm in the same situation to lool But on a dc5
Back