• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. danmaxwell90

Creak/clunking noise after lowering

Guys need a bit of advice, just got my car lowered on apexi springs and now when i turn the steering wheel about half way in both directions i get a clunking noise, it sort of sounds like its the spring jumping. Its only when im slow moving, less than 10mph it seems to do it. Its coming from...
  2. danmaxwell90

About to lower ep3

Got myself a second hand set of apex lowering springs, just wondering if there's anything i should buy/get done while these will be getting put on? seen a lot of people mentioning FRSU with camber arm and bolt kits. Are these a must to get done at the same time or can they wait until i have the...
  3. danmaxwell90

Dan's Satin Silver Facelift EP3

So this is my second EP3, only had it a week but absolutely love it already. Needs a bit of tlc but it will certainly get that now. Couldnt decide between the cosmic gray or the satin silver but this one appeared 30 miles for me, went to see it and knew it was the one. 2 previous owners, Full...
  4. danmaxwell90

Anything to look out for before buying an ep3

Just wondering if you guys have any advice on issues/common faults to look out for on a 2004 ep3 type r. Been to see it today and it looks in good condition, FSH with them being done every 10k. Just want to make sure theres nothing i should be looking out for? Also when would it be due a major...
Back