• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jack6969

EP3 struggling to start and bogging down

Ive done tests on the coil packs with a multi-meter and there all showing numbers within the tolerances #-oive just been on another short drive and its getting worse by the mile .. now if i go to accelerate at all it just kanagaroos like mad but if i hold the pedal steady it drives along just...
  2. Jack6969

EP3 struggling to start and bogging down

Hi there guys, i hope your sunday is going better then mine so far! Basically about a week ago i noticed my ep3 was taking longer to start then usual, i usually turn the engine over and within a second or so it fires up straight away but it was taking a good 4-5 seconds to start so i...
  3. Jack6969

Fitting facelift wing mirrors to pre-facelift EP3

I had someone PM me a while ago about doing this conversion but they couldn't get the mirrors to adjust at all, turned out before they messaged me they had a go themselves just connecting any old wire together and in the end he found out he had burnt out the actual switch! Could you have...
  4. Jack6969

There the exact combinations I used mate, I connected them using a multimeter then took them back of to have them sprayed and I wrote that list so I knew how to wire them back up .. do you have a multi-meter?
  5. Jack6969

Yeah like I say cut the plugs off and put bullet connectors on the ends of every wire (I used female on the factory wires and male on the wing mirror wires) then connect them as per that picture above and everything should work on them fine (:
  6. Jack6969

Top half is passenger side bottom half is drivers side, I hope I get good karma for this ;) haha
  7. Jack6969

Yeah I did mate, I cut both the plugs off and connected them via bullet connectors, I used a multimeter to find out what wire did what. Jack
  8. Jack6969

Another RBC question .. hole near TB flange?

Thats what i though but How come nothing gets said about it in the guide?
  9. Jack6969

Another RBC question .. hole near TB flange?

Alright guys! Making the most of these 4 days off and doing a few mods to the ep3, first on the list was the rbc which i fitted today, everything went fine until i went to start the car and it reving its nuts off!! fluctuating between 4k-5k. ive checked for leaks everywhere but cant find any...
  10. Jack6969

Ahh that's fine then, ill just tap into the wiring for the side repeaters. Im planning on a front end respray when the weather improves so ill get the side repeaters removed and smoothed in. Thanks
  11. Jack6969

Did a search on this but surprisingly I can't seem to find any info on it.. Anyways I've won a pair of facelift wing mirrors on eBay for a matter of pence and just wondered what the wiring is like a compared to my pre-facelift mirrors? Have I got a nightmare on my hands or not? Any help...
  12. Jack6969

Pre-facelift to Facelift Headlight Conversion

Theres also these which i used for mine, only took 7 days to come aswell http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270955271521?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  13. Jack6969

opinions on my dash?

At the end of the day it cost me £22 for 2 sticker bomb books, i expect the stickers to start fading in a few months or so but its something different for the mean time, i would love to have it skinned with wet carbon but have been told by a professional it would be very hard as the resin would...
  14. Jack6969

opinions on my dash?

Yeah I will do after I've done my complete windscreen (Y) .... I know it's not to everyone's taste but I like it and some others might aswell, just putting it out out there ..
  15. Jack6969

opinions on my dash?

I carboned mine aswell, got it absolutely perfect then about a week later after a hot day it had all lifted around the buttons and vents at the top :( So i did this .. It know its not to everyones taste but i think it looks the balls haha and its different ofcourse 8) Jack
  16. Jack6969

EP3 Rear wiper delete

Thats exactly the same as i posted above yet over double the price ...
  17. Jack6969

EP3 Rear wiper delete

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230732386331?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 Get yourself one of these, its exactly what i used and its a perfect fit for the EP3, just spray it black or whatever colour you want .. Jack
  18. Jack6969

Cant live with standard height anymore..

cheers fella! i think just to be on the safe side im going to go for the ABP's had a good look round the forum and everyone seems to rave about them and i suppose the drop doesnt look to bad either. Ill have a scout through the traders section now mate :) Jack
  19. Jack6969

yeah i understand what your saying mate but IMHO coilovers are for track cars especially with the roads over here, obviously alot of people are going to disagree but thats my opinion, i had some on my old MK4 golf and they were rock solid! My plan was to buy the camber kit, new mounts and...
  20. Jack6969

After having the car for around 3 weeks now and having got all the little mods ect done that i wanted i now want to move on to lowering it .. Its payday on friday so im going to order some buddyclub rear arms and eibach front camber bolts the problem is i cant decide on what springs to get ...
  21. Jack6969

Ahh thats good then, ill try the same mate, look forward to seeing the pics ;) Jack
  22. Jack6969

Yeah I edited my post mate, 501 ARE THE WRONG ONES the right ones are t20 (BU582) or 7440 bulbs and as I said my nearest Honda dealer is miles away :( Jack
  23. Jack6969

yeah i understand that (Y) Well this is my order list just to help other people out ... Indicator Bulbs - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHROME-Indicator-Bulbs-SILVATEC-BU582-T20-Capless-Wedge-/150512894718?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item230b4482fe Indicator Holders -...
  24. Jack6969

ok guys took me around 2 hours to get my head round this but ive got everything finally on its way bar one thing .. Ive curently got H4 HID's in my pre-facelift headlights but im wanting to use the ballasts from them in the facelift headlights do i just need to order these ...
  25. Jack6969

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Just received mine, will be fitting them after work if this weather holds up, cheers mook!! :cool:
  26. Jack6969

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

2 x external EP3 style stickers please mook! payment will be with you within the next 5 minutes :)
Back