• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

opinions on my dash?

I carboned mine aswell, got it absolutely perfect then about a week later after a hot day it had all lifted around the buttons and vents at the top :(

So i did this ..
photo-4.jpg

It know its not to everyones taste but i think it looks the balls haha and its different ofcourse 8)

Jack

Yeah I will do after I've done my complete windscreen (Y) ....

I know it's not to everyone's taste but I like it and some others might aswell, just putting it out out there ..

Hmmmm, I'm old and boring and dont like it I'm afraid, I love what Honda did and just leave it that way, but its still nice to see what folk do and the crazy ideas people have and who am I to tell anyone what is nice and whats not.....well done folks

Baz

Its different, welldone for embracing it. I dont think many will like it, I dont, its too bold.

On second looking I think theres nothing tieing the pattern in which makes it look too frantic, maybe if the door cards was done and the center seats white it could work.

Last edited by a moderator:
At the end of the day it cost me £22 for 2 sticker bomb books, i expect the stickers to start fading in a few months or so but its something different for the mean time, i would love to have it skinned with wet carbon but have been told by a professional it would be very hard as the resin would cause all sorts of problems (3 lower buttons would stick, vents would rub around the edges and it wouldnt fit into the recess properly) as it would add a couple of MM to the face ect.

Im glad some people like it though, no doubt it will be wrapped/painted/covered in something else soon :lol:

Jack

Jack6969 - I like what you've done! I too have stickerbombed the centre console, I've also done all around the speedo. I'm slightly miffed though... When it's warm, the vinyl becomes loose in certain areas and looks a tad messy. In all fairness, I'm no professional vinyl-wrapper! I'm now thinking of getting all of it flocked in a mad colour! Check out Partyvan's centre console. Looks awesome and it's different!

ill pay you to do it?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anybody on the forum is very good at doing this carbon wrap effect and does them for members at a rate? If so do you know who and how much?
Thanks
Anthony

I like the sticker bomb console, brings a bit of colour to the standard bland silver

If you want to lock it all down and protect it from UV's you could always give it a few coats of laquer to seal it all in

thanks for the tip mate i really want to do something a bit different but dont want to make it look bad so was going to pay somebody on here to do a good job - or i guess i could buy another centre console section from ebay and spend a few days on it so it looks good lol

Back