• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

My 02 CTR

New brakes on today: DS2500 Pads and grooved discs from brakes international. Still a bit more bedding in required but have been through heating them up and cool down and they are starting to bite a lot more now.
  2. B

My 02 CTR

More parts in hand/fitted: Jazz washer jets - fitted Skunk 2 weighted gearknob - fitted D1 Spec Voltage Stabilizer and Grounding kit - fitted Tegiwa Brake stopper - fitted Clockwise Motion Drop in sump baffle - in hand - TBH not sure when I am going to fit this having only done a second oil...
  3. B

Standard front brembo disc and pad ep3 same as fn2?

And still waiting for a refund... contacted them yesterday and they said I had blocked the refund on Paypal. Seriously useless.
  4. B

Well they are probably ok if they are in stock, but last week they told me they had no idea when Brembo would be available again - which means what they have advertised on eBay, Amazon and their own website as being in stock can only be the incorrect parts I would have thought?
  5. B

Sealey automatic brake bleeder.

Most of the EZ-Bleed kits come without the correct Honda cap - I have the Gunsons unit and it doesn't work on any of my previous Hondas, forgot that when I had changed my lines on my EP3 doh! Visibleed works well and is cheap, ended up doing my EP3 with one from ebay and did the job perfectly...
  6. B

Would avoid AP Motorstore if you want these parts. That Amazon seller is the same company Just ordered those EXACT same discs from them directly two weeks ago, paid for next day delivery -they dispatched them two days later which was not a good start as they had been shown as in stock and no...
  7. B

My 02 CTR

D2's are "all-right" but have had to re tighten them once so far as they had come loose on one side - not 100% if that was me not locking it up fully or just the way they are made (could be this as they spin very very easily) maybe a spring washer on them may sort it not sure. They are the later...
  8. B

My 02 CTR

Full ICE upgrade: Alpine Headunit - CDE-135BT RE 8" sub (single voice coil) JL Audio XD 400/4 amp JL Audio C2 650 Front components Dynamat Xtreme in the doors Performance mods: Tegiwa "M" Intake - can't recommend this enough sounds epic on VTEC now. To be fitted: These :D DC Sports...
  9. B

My 02 CTR

Minor Mods to Start with: ready for the suspension change. Some D2 rear camber arms and Eibach bolts for the fronts. Not on yet, waiting on my coilovers... Fixing up the state the dashboard has been left in, I guess whoever fitted the stereo had a go at levering the entire dashboard out...
  10. B

My 02 CTR

​So I snagged me a CTR, for the nice sum of £2,200. Full history, two owners, high miles though at just short of 170K. But feels completely awesome still as the two previous owners have only really used it on motorways throughout it's life. Literally everything has been done at the dealers -...
  11. B

Where to K100 remap - Any difference?

Also heard Euro-spec worth the trip. Going there for mine once I get my RBC on.
  12. B

Exhaust guide

EP3 Fujitsubo RM01-A
  13. B

First attempt at machine polishing!!!

Surprised you struggled with the machine work mate, I use that same compound to bring up my brothers EK from an almost matt black finish to very near perfect. It's pretty much what I use exclusively now on my DA. But like you say, confidence is the first thing you need to get. Seriously, using a...
  14. B

Unsure about buying an ep3 (newbie)

Don't let mileage put you off at all mate. I am on 175K and no issues at all. Things do wear, yes, but nothing of major concern or is not a chance for upgrading a failed part ;)
Back