• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. gabberboy5

Battery Relocation

Does anyone know what size fuse to use inline when relocating the battery to the boot? Cheers
  2. gabberboy5

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

I'll take a pair of standard external stickers mate. Cheers . Sending PayPal now
  3. gabberboy5

Base map k100

Gerry is a nightmare to get a hold off. countless phonecalls and emails and visits. I has m still waiting on the receipt for getting an mfactory lsd fitted by him. This has been since christmas
  4. gabberboy5

Base map k100

Cheers for the replys guys. I've put the original stuff back on. Cars booked in with Automek on 5th may and they're arranging with Russ at Performance HQ for mapping.
  5. gabberboy5

Base map k100

Cheers loxy
  6. gabberboy5

Base map k100

Cheers Loxy. The ecu has been mapped by Paul at TDI North for rbc, teg m. And full decated exhaust. would that make a difference? Ed. The supercharger is part fitted at the moment
  7. gabberboy5

Base map k100

Would it be ok to drive to a tuner then to get it properly set up?
  8. gabberboy5

Base map k100

Does anyone know any places to get a base map put on my k100 in Scotland for A Rotrex supersport supercharger that i'm currently fitting. I have already contacted TDI NORTH and they said i would have to trailer the car to them which is not an option (dont have a trailer). cheers
  9. gabberboy5

Auto tensioner

Can someone tell me what pulley this is and how do you remove it? Cheers
  10. gabberboy5

ROTREX TRACTION FLUID

Does anyone know where to buy Rotrex Traction Fluid?
  11. gabberboy5

Clutch change in Edinburgh

As above. Lookin for names of a trustworthy garage to fit a clutch in Edinburgh on my 2004 ctr. Cheers
  12. gabberboy5

Rbc Inlet manifold

cheers mate i used one of the gromets that holds grill on. nice tight fit. done the job
  13. gabberboy5

Rbc Inlet manifold

Hi iv just fitted a RBC inlet manifold to my 2004 civic type r. Fitted everything but noticed an extra hole on the inlet next to the throttle body. Does anyone know what goes there? cheers
Back