• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. THE-SYMPTOM

civic type r gt FITTING A SAT NAV

i go there hes only got the sat nav dvd and middle consel the am not arr man what a waste of time haha i just order the Conversion Kit!
  2. THE-SYMPTOM

Double din am going there latey about 4 clock he says i can have all the parts for 2 ton but sometimes these guys tell yeah yeah got it all sure when go there not true sometimes to good to be true i see what happens
  3. THE-SYMPTOM

Double din haha you sound like the fella in kandmacoustics get the double din but he told me i will lose the clock but the fasica what you showed me looks the right one yeah but i think it will be hard work doing the oem if that fella is liaring i will go for the doulbe got a alpine system...
  4. THE-SYMPTOM

if you follow the link you will be able to see the part next to the screen is it necessary http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4770/hondack.jpg
  5. THE-SYMPTOM

bigger upper screen will it fit in my car or will i need to get off the top part of the dash?
  6. THE-SYMPTOM

Double din Thanks for your reply Loxy regarding the double din unit if if was to go ahead with that how would i change the clock time setting how would i change it? as the oem SAT NAV is that all i need beaucse i think the fella who's selling it sold the steering wheel is it possiable to get...
  7. THE-SYMPTOM

Please be patient with me new to this i have a fn2 type r gt and and i was thinking of fitting a double din system but since i was told by the spark (technachine) i will lose the clock feature i decided i will look for a oem sat nav so i started looking around found one in a scrap yard about 30...
Back