• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Gordzilla

Front Calipers

I heard the rear calipers were bad on the EP3 when looking to buy. It was the first thing I had to do to the car after buying one, as they had started to seize. Now I have problems with the front, the passenger side is sticking on now. The car is booked into the garage tomorrow, if it is a...
  2. Gordzilla

Ultrasonics Sensors

On Friday afternoon my alarm started having a mind of its own, which was annoying me and my neighbours as I couldn't find anything noticeably wrong with the car. After a quick search on here I seen what it might have been and locked the car with the handle held up. Alarm stopped going off...
  3. Gordzilla

Engine Warning Light Back On After Lambda Change

Thanks guys, I will get my mate to do that this weekend as I don't trust myself for that type of thing lol. It's costing £0 for the diagnostic, mates rates !
  4. Gordzilla

Thanks for the reply, Howie. It wasn't a Honda garage I took the car to for a diagnostics, but a garage I have known for 17 years. The fault was cleared, light went out but came back on when driving home, which is about 8 miles. I spoke to my girlfriend, who used to work at the Honda garage and...
  5. Gordzilla

The diagnostic came back with the front Lambda sensor. The boy at Honda said it's probably a small leak in my exhaust somewhere and to ignore it.... I dunno what to say/do !
  6. Gordzilla

Oh ok. I'll get it done today
  7. Gordzilla

That's the thing, I gave the code to the Honda garage and it was the front sensor. Now it's changed I thought my engine warning light would never come on again :( I'll get a diagnostics again today, see what code comes up now.
  8. Gordzilla

Hi guys, on Wednesday I had the front Lambda sensor changed on my 03 plate CTR. The engine light had came on a month earlier and I seen on here that it's common for the lambda sensor to need to be changed. Thing is, this morning, about 2 miles into my journey for work, the light came back on :o...
  9. Gordzilla

Petrol prices in your area

In my area the average is about £1.38 for Unleaded and £1.44 for Diesel
  10. Gordzilla

Refurbished my alloys :)

Cracking job ! And done right too, tyres off ;) Webdog. No, but they prefer the tyres to be off.
  11. Gordzilla

Your tyre reviews

Parada's ain't rated, at all.
  12. Gordzilla

Halfords doing Castrol Magnatec for £17.50

Awesome deal. I just bought 8 litres.
  13. Gordzilla

Milano Red Honda Civic Type-R

I've never brought back Red before but Jules has so she's wanting to give it a go. I wasn't really looking for a Honda, I was more inclined to buy a Golf TDi or Audi A4 S-Line but then was offered the Honda from an old friend, at a great price so I couldn't pass it up haha. I have always liked...
  14. Gordzilla

wheel colour for cosmic civic?

Bronze would suit your car I think
  15. Gordzilla

Just bought my EP3

The best colour ! Looks nice mate
  16. Gordzilla

Thanks Davis. haha, she offered ! I went out and played 18 holes of golf :D
  17. Gordzilla

I don't plan on doing much to this car, I have modded my last 2 cars so I kind of want to keep it pretty much standard, as it's a very good example. Some info 03 Plate 6 Owners 81k Miles Standard apart from K&N Induction Kit Wheels are in need of a refurb, the ex owner seemed to like curbs...
  18. Gordzilla

Engine Warning Light

Not long back from the garage, only 1 fault this time. It's the lambda sensor. I'm gonna pick one up from Phoenix Honda in Glasgow as my gf still gets her staff discount even though she hasn't worked there for years haha. Thanks again, Chris.
  19. Gordzilla

Engine Warning Light

Wow I was't expecting that kind of price ! It'll be a genuine Honda part I go for. No point cutting corners when it came to repairing stuff with my Toyota. Thanks Chris.
  20. Gordzilla

Engine Warning Light

Hi, I have only owned my EP3 for 2 weeks now. Last week the ' Check Engine ' light came on for about 10 miles and went back off. I contacted the ex owner about it and his reply back was ' Yeah it happens all the time, but it just goes back off ' :rolleyes: I asked if he had it diagnosed and he...
  21. Gordzilla

Jen's NHB Civic

haha not like you get to road rage... haha ! You not had it to any shows or meets then ? I only just bought it last week, Celica has a new home in Middlesbrough. Was a bit sad to see it go after 4 years of ownership but it was time to go sensible & put money to my house savings. So got myself...
  22. Gordzilla

My Rear Discs

I have found Mintex discs and pads for £47 delivered on eBay. I will try local first and see if my work discount ( upto 40% ) makes it cheaper. Yeah I know rear do very low percentage ( something like 15-25% ? ) so I won't be looking at buying Brembo or anything over the hill for rear...
  23. Gordzilla

Well if you're doing 25k miles per year you may want to look at a wee run about and keep the EP3 for fun/weekends
  24. Gordzilla

You'd get more MPG with the Clio I'd hope. I'm getting between 30-35mpg with the EP3, only owned it for 1 week though. Is the Clio not good for 40mpg ?
  25. Gordzilla

Jen's NHB Civic

Hello Jenster :D It's the first time I've seen your new car.... Looking MINT ! I'm liking the stealth look. Nice subtle mods to it so far too, goes well.
  26. Gordzilla

My Rear Discs

I bought my EP3 on Friday, my knowledge on Honda's is basically 0 right now. When I bought the car the only small thing I noticed was it needed new rear discs and pads, as only half the disc is getting used ( the inner side ) I have been told that when I replace the discs and pads that I can't...
Back