• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Intake temperatures

I have spoken to the guy and he is going to have a look. I know the outside temp is hot. I wasn't sure what kind of temps people were getting. I didn't think it would get as hot with the low temp stat that's in it. She only runs at between 67-69 Celsius. Usual running temp is about 80. What...
  2. D

Intake temperatures

The temps are in the thirties. I thought, when moving the air would be cooler. The hose still stays hot. The feed directly to the hose would give more accurate readings to what is getting sucked in by cooling it down. It was AR tunning in Perth that mapped it.
  3. D

Intake temperatures

Here we go:- I have a gruppe m into a gasflowed throttle body and gasflowed rbc manifold. Stage 2 crower race cams, kpro, DC sports 4-2-1 decat and a Skunk 2 megapower rr. The intake hose seems to soak up the heat. Would running a cold air feed directly under the sensor reduce temps quicker?
  4. D

Intake temperatures

Hey Loxy, I have an R-VIT monitor which tells me what the temperatures are. Were your temps still the same when moving? Mine drop down very slowly, but as soon as you stop they shoot up. It doesnt run right with the high temps. Is this a map issue? Thanks...
  5. D

Intake temperatures

Hi people, Can anyone tell me what intake temperatures they are getting. My top radiator hose was touching the intake pipe sending them soaring. I have now heat wrapped the hose and put some distance between them. The temperatures are still high. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks, Davie. modded...
Back