• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Daz

How much are standard dc2 springs worth?

Hi, i have some standard springs for a uk dc2 that i want to sell but have no idea how much they're worth. i have no idea how much they were used as when i bought the teg it already had eibach springs on it but the previous owner included the standard ones with the car anyone care to help...
  2. Daz

DC2 DB8 DC5 Tyre Pressure

Hi guys Could anyone tell me the tyre pressure for the standard wheels on a UK DC2 as it doesn't seem to be written in the manual at all? Thanks in advance p.s. i'm going out in about half an hour so really need a quickish answer ;)
  3. Daz

dragging noise from front of car

Hi, before i start trying to explain the problem i want to say i know nothing about car mechanics so it won't be overly technical ;) When i went out in my ITR earlier i heard a horrid noise that sounded like something being dragged underneath the car but i pulled over and had a look and...
  4. Daz

My DC2

thought i'd stick a few pics of my car up, opinions welcome It's got DC5 Wheels, DC5 recaros, Injen Induction Kit, S2000 clear indicators. and i think that's it, i haven't done anything to it myself as it already had those mods when i got it I'm going to be putting the standard wheels back...
Back