• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Tyre Pressure

Daz

Hi guys

Could anyone tell me the tyre pressure for the standard wheels on a UK DC2 as it doesn't seem to be written in the manual at all?

Thanks in advance

p.s. i'm going out in about half an hour so really need a quickish answer ;)

maybe best to have a quick look on here?

http://www.itr-dc2.com/forum/

i take it ur have 15" stock wheels what tyres?

i found this

"OEM wheels should have 195/55 tyres - 36psi fr 34psi rear IIRC."
Thats for OEM RE010s of course, they need higher pressures, you're probably better off experimenting with pressures on softer tyres - start at 32psi all round?

but it seems alot of guys with dc2 and diffrent setup/tyres like to run +/- 2psi

thanks mate, they're 195/50 15 so would it be much difference?

i had a quick look of itr-dc2 but all i could find were threads about different sized wheels (16s etc)

Daz said:
thanks mate, they're 195/50 15 so would it be much difference?

i had a quick look of itr-dc2 but all i could find were threads about different sized wheels (16s etc)

I run 195/50/15 on mine mate and tend to run it at 32 front 30 rear on my lotus Advans as if i go to high it makes the car skittish, well even more so due to the camber i'm running :)

Aren't the recommended pressures printed on a sticker inside the driver's door? Seem to vaguely remember this but not absolutely sure.

Evs said:
Aren't the recommended pressures printed on a sticker inside the driver's door? Seem to vaguely remember this but not absolutely sure.

Yeah they are, it varies from tyre to tyre though and driver to driver so alot of it is trial and error IMO :)

Evs said:

mine hasn't got any sticker :(

Daz said:
Evs said:

mine hasn't got any sticker :(

Don't fret about it, just try say 34 front 32 rear and see how it feels and adjust to what suits you mate :)

Back