• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. brettnhb

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

I prefer the hatch myself but would love an older spec-c if I had the choice.
  2. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

small update...got my wheels back after having them powder coated gloss black.Also got some gold d1 nuts.All ready for a FRSU when I get the time and money.[e gold d1 nuts.All ready for a FRSU when I get the time and money.
  3. brettnhb

4 Point

:eek::eek: I do like the look of aftermarket seats but dont like the standard seatbelt with them..maybe i will just keep the standard stuff in there and spend the money on some other bits.
  4. brettnhb

4 Point

would they end up going through where the top half of the back seats meets the bottom half?
  5. brettnhb

4 Point

hi guys,is it possible to use a 4 point harness with the back seats in?Would it make it difficult to use the seat?
  6. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

Wheels of ready for paint but still not sure on what colour to do them.Going to give the arches a good clean before the wheels go back on.I also now know that the space saver wheel does not fit the front which made a :bad-words: moment.
  7. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

lol thats who i was named after...:lol:
  8. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

Done this a few weeks ago...not the best job but does look ok in flesh.Just waiting on the gold washers to go with the gold nuts.
  9. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

I think it corners ok now :eek:...can't wait to get it done tbh.
  10. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

yep lol..ive got the jdm rear arb,eibach front and rear correction bolts.Then i will get it booked in at TGM.
  11. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

;););)
  12. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

Been on here for a fair bit but only now decided to put a picture up.I started to gather up parts over the winter so wanted to keep track with some photos.So this is the start :).
  13. brettnhb

Has anyone used eurospec?

No launch control.....im not sure what it redlines at as its been of the road since the winter.Im not sure how a standard ctr compares to a focus st but my ctr pulls a little bit in front from 0 to around 100.Is there anyway to tell by looking at the ecu etc.
  14. brettnhb

How would i tell if my ecu has had work done to it?Vtec seems to kick in at 5200 give or take and last summer i had it on a dyno where it made 213bhp.It's only got short ram intake..un-silenced b-pipe and backbox????I don't want to book it in and get there just to be told it does have some sort...
  15. brettnhb

Thanks for the advice guys.
  16. brettnhb

As title says...looking for someone local for a kpro and wanted to know if eurospec are any good?
  17. brettnhb

Black Ep3

looking good :D
  18. brettnhb

pics of your dash

I want to do mine now!
  19. brettnhb

EP3 Civic 30th Anniversary Edition - Professional Detail/New Pics 02/03

I just mean to look at as i think the all red looks better than the all black.
  20. brettnhb

They would look better than my black seats in my pre-facelift thats for sure.
  21. brettnhb

Good work mate...I WANT YOUR SEATS!!:lol:
  22. brettnhb

Best springs??

Im going to get the ABP springs etc when i pull my finger out.
  23. brettnhb

Help needed

Has anyone got pictures of any black ep3's with blue OEM wheels???
  24. brettnhb

Proud DC5 Owner!!! Youngest owner?

I don't think the first post did him any favours tbh.
  25. brettnhb

Proud DC5 Owner!!! Youngest owner?

There is a young lad that i have seen in my area that drives a white C36 AMG on a 2012 reg and he is no older than 20.How he is insured i will never know.
  26. brettnhb

VRX's Honda Civic Type R EP3

I didn't for one minute think it was VXR :cool:........oh wait,yes i did!:(
  27. brettnhb

Gear selection problems.....is it my clutch??

Thats good to know,another thing to add to the ever growing list :D
  28. brettnhb

Gear selection problems.....is it my clutch??

Is the OEM clutch ok to use when around the 230bhp + area?I was going to change mine but only want to fit the right one first time around.
  29. brettnhb

What size are your OZ's??
  30. brettnhb

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2002 and on 103k
  31. brettnhb

Partyvan's EP3 Civic Type-R - Tidy up, then OEM+ mods!

It just shows that a tidy up makes a big difference..nice job fella.
  32. brettnhb

Locking nut problem

alot easier without them for sure
  33. brettnhb

Repugnant Rice Krispy is home.

This shape mini has grown on me but not a fan of the spoiler.It reminds me of the sort people used to put on renault 5 gt turbos back in the day but thats just my opinion.
  34. brettnhb

Locking nut problem

good point,i never used any on my Rotas and thinking about it im not going to on my OEM wheels either.what was i thinking...:lol:
  35. brettnhb

Locking nut problem

i was told to get a new key from Honda you need the number card that goes with your car.ive lost mine and can not find said card so im just going to get the oem locking nut of and replace them with a set of the Mcgard nuts.
  36. brettnhb

looks good on the OZ's i think,as for the s2K i think thats down to you.
  37. brettnhb

Kujo - Nighthawk Black EP3 Type R

i may see you around as im just outside southampton.ive also got an 02 plate nighthawk black ctr,the one in my avatar.
  38. brettnhb

Drilled/Grooved Discs - Help Required

im sure not every set crack lol,just give them a check over after your track days.
  39. brettnhb

Drilled/Grooved Discs - Help Required

i allways use grooved discs now as ive had a set of drilled discs crack on my old clio williams.
  40. brettnhb

hontoir's Nighthawk Black EP3

theres a few down south on here,im just up the road in southampton.
  41. brettnhb

hontoir's Nighthawk Black EP3

looks nice,where in hampshire are you?
  42. brettnhb

locking will nut

like you say i may have to take it to a garage to get them removed.
  43. brettnhb

EP3 CTR Mats

i like the red jdm mats as they are a little bit different.
  44. brettnhb

locking will nut

well i dont think i have that either,i will have a look through the folder.do you think they could do it by the cars reg?
  45. brettnhb

locking will nut

hi,today i went to take my oem wheels off but it seems i have lost the key for the locking nuts.i just wanted to know if all oem keys are the same,so all i would have to do is buy a second hand locking key?
  46. brettnhb

My Facelift Cosmic Grey EP3

love the ek mate.
  47. brettnhb

Ash's - Subaru Impreza WRX STI (blob eye)

nice car and nice spec.ive been thinking about going back to an impreza.
  48. brettnhb

Newbie motors

ive got a ctr as a weekend toy but also a big vw fan.ive got a mk3 golf as a winter hack,do miss my vr6.
  49. brettnhb

key fob/alarm

ive not got a red light on my fob but the red light on the dash by the dials is off so would this just be a flat car battery?if so will i need to program my fob again if the car battery has gone flat?
  50. brettnhb

key fob/alarm

i know this has been asked before but ive read a few posts and still not sure.im not sure if my battery has gone flat as its been in the garage for a few weeks or the fob is faulty.would it be a battery in the the fob or would my battery on my car gone flat that quick?i dont wont to open it...
  51. brettnhb

Engine warning light

this is the first time its come on since the start of august but when it does it dont effect the way it drives and it never stays on for very long.guess the only thing is to have it lookef at.
  52. brettnhb

Engine warning light

hi guys,i just wanted to know if an unsilenced b-pipe would make the engine light come on?mine has just started coming on but after a few minutes of driving it goes out and will not come back on for a month or ?the car runs great with no issues at all.anyone got any advice.thanks
  53. brettnhb

parts needed for frsu

i did read that the front JDM ARB was a different shape but didnt know why.
  54. brettnhb

evo wheels

seen a few people with evo 7 wheels and wanted to know if they are a straight swap onto an ep3R??do early evo wheels fit too?
  55. brettnhb

parts needed for frsu

ok thanks..like you say i just thought while im at it i just awell change a few other bits.
  56. brettnhb

parts needed for frsu

as my ep3R is coming of the road for the winter ive started to gather up some parts.first up will be a frsu and so far ive got eibach springs,control arms,jdm front and rear arb,front and rear camber correction kit and a skunk2 tie bar.is this all i need for a frsu or have i missed anything out???
  57. brettnhb

engine mount inserts

maybe i will give them a miss for now then and save for a FRSU when i get all the parts together.
  58. brettnhb

engine mount inserts

TGM are not to far away from me so thats good to hear.when you say it makes the car vibrate is it really noticable??
  59. brettnhb

engine mount inserts

has anyone used the energy engine mount inserts?are they good and easy enough to fit?
  60. brettnhb

EP3 Our EP3

your scooby looks good aswell,the ctr is alot of fun to.i still get on scoobynet as i wouldnt mind a classic sti type ra.
  61. brettnhb

EP3 Our EP3

looking good mate..ive seen this on scoobynet.i sold my classic impreza and have now got a ep3 ctr.
Back