• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

parts needed for frsu

as my ep3R is coming of the road for the winter ive started to gather up some parts.first up will be a frsu and so far ive got eibach springs,control arms,jdm front and rear arb,front and rear camber correction kit and a skunk2 tie bar.is this all i need for a frsu or have i missed anything out???

All you need is rear camber arms, front camber bolts and someone to carry out the FRSU.

The other parts you mention are not needed for the FRSU but the springs and rear ARB are worth having done at the same time.

The front JDM ARB is the same thickness so has no benefit.

I think the front jdm arb is slightly different shape wise so an aftermarket header will fit. Not 100% though I'm sure someone will correct me. But otherwise as above.

I think the front jdm arb is slightly different shape wise so an aftermarket header will fit. Not 100% though I'm sure someone will correct me. But otherwise as above.

Yeah sorry I should have mentioned that.

ok thanks..like you say i just thought while im at it i just awell change a few other bits.

You could also look into the Superpro Polly Bush caster increase kit. I'm fairly certain you need the alignment redone after so could be worth having this down at the same time.

I fitted a superpro caster increase kit
Drives much better
Im planning on doing a frsu soon
I also have the superpro arb bushes all round
I would recommend them

Back