• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. brettnhb

4 Point

hi guys,is it possible to use a 4 point harness with the back seats in?Would it make it difficult to use the seat?
  2. brettnhb

brett's nhb ep3R

Been on here for a fair bit but only now decided to put a picture up.I started to gather up parts over the winter so wanted to keep track with some photos.So this is the start :).
  3. brettnhb

Has anyone used eurospec?

As title says...looking for someone local for a kpro and wanted to know if eurospec are any good?
  4. brettnhb

Help needed

Has anyone got pictures of any black ep3's with blue OEM wheels???
  5. brettnhb

locking will nut

hi,today i went to take my oem wheels off but it seems i have lost the key for the locking nuts.i just wanted to know if all oem keys are the same,so all i would have to do is buy a second hand locking key?
  6. brettnhb

key fob/alarm

i know this has been asked before but ive read a few posts and still not sure.im not sure if my battery has gone flat as its been in the garage for a few weeks or the fob is faulty.would it be a battery in the the fob or would my battery on my car gone flat that quick?i dont wont to open it...
  7. brettnhb

Engine warning light

hi guys,i just wanted to know if an unsilenced b-pipe would make the engine light come on?mine has just started coming on but after a few minutes of driving it goes out and will not come back on for a month or ?the car runs great with no issues at all.anyone got any advice.thanks
  8. brettnhb

evo wheels

seen a few people with evo 7 wheels and wanted to know if they are a straight swap onto an ep3R??do early evo wheels fit too?
  9. brettnhb

parts needed for frsu

as my ep3R is coming of the road for the winter ive started to gather up some parts.first up will be a frsu and so far ive got eibach springs,control arms,jdm front and rear arb,front and rear camber correction kit and a skunk2 tie bar.is this all i need for a frsu or have i missed anything out???
  10. brettnhb

engine mount inserts

has anyone used the energy engine mount inserts?are they good and easy enough to fit?
Back