• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. V-TEC

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

Well after 11 years of EP3 ownership I decided to treat myself to something a little newer. Luckily this dealer demo model came up locally to me and it only had 55 miles on it. I took it for a testdrive and decided it was going to be mine. Just picked it up and I love it!
  2. V-TEC

Just tried the Megs Headlight Restore Kit

Just had a go with the Megs Headlight Restore Kit and the results are pretty good. Still not perfect but I was freezing my balls off oustide and 30 mins was long enough for me. Here are some before and after pics. Before After
  3. V-TEC

Bootlid Misaligned!

Right, somehow I have managed to end up with my bootlid misaligned. I was putting something in the boot that was a little too big and it must have pressed on the boot. Basically now the boot shuts but will only sit flush on the left hand side and sticks out a bit on the right. Look like...
  4. V-TEC

EP3 Loud Bang Whilst Driving!

I was heading to work on the motorway this afternoon when I heard an almighty bang. Sounded like someone had thrown a rock or something at my car as it was so loud. As I was almost at work I carried on and when I arrived I checked the car over expecting to find a huge dent or something...
  5. V-TEC

Rusty brake caliper

I have a 55 plate premier and the front drivers side brake caliper has a large patch of rust on it. Anyone else had this and what is the best way of removing it? ( I don't want to paint the calipers) It was like this ever since I purchased it 3 weeks ago from a dealer btw.
Back