• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Lottie

Soooo it's not a Honda

Don't panic the Civic stays but the Accord has just been traded in for this, should make the commute to work entertaining :cool: Pretty good condition overall although the wheels are in a dreadful state and will be going for a full refurb. The inside silver inserts are a little scratched to...
  2. Lottie

Return key not working

I thought it was just a glitch but its still seems to be an issue and only on TRO. The return key just doesn't work. Has anybody else got the same issue? Only change I can think of recently is upgrading to Windows 8.
  3. Lottie

How to upload pictures on to the forum using photobucket.

I wrote this for on HOT, but should help on here to :) There are other websites available but Photobucket is my preferred. 1. Navigate your browser to www.photobucket.com 2. If you have an account already; login, if not you will need to register 3. Click on the “upload now” button (Once...
  4. Lottie

Tow Strap Fitting Guide (EP3)

Tools/Equipment 19mm Socket 19mm Spanner Front TRS Tow Strap Harness Stress plate with thread removed M12 Bolt 35mm length M12 Nylock Nut Dremel or Stanley Knife 1. Place the stress plate with welded nut facing downwards on the OEM towing point 2. Place the Nylock Nut on top of...
  5. Lottie

Autosocks

Just ordered myself some of these, hopefully they will improve the drivability in the snow :lol: http://www.autosock.co.uk/
  6. Lottie

Member Boardsupport - Banned

Just got this message via PM, ive removed the clickable link. Please ban the user. Warning! Next time we will have to complaint to your ISP. Dear, Lottie;Sweepuk;jazzmag2k;Strawberryshortcake;Cleme nts!A virus alert was noticed on your computer. We highly recommend you to check your...
  7. Lottie

J's Racing EP3 C Pillar Fitting Guide

Tools required: 14mm Spanner Adjustable Spanner 5.5mm Allen Key 14mm Socket Flathead Screwdriver Crosshead Screwdriver Something like a penknife (thin blade) J's Racing C Pillar Bar Remove the parcel shelf. Locate the two screws holding the plastic surround. To get to this...
  8. Lottie

Tegiwa EP3 Brake Stopper Fitting Guide

Tools required: 6mm Allen Key 13mm Spanner 10mm Socket Tegiwa Brake Stopper Kit: Locate the two bolts which need removing (highlighted by the red arrows). Using the 10mm socket remove both bolts: Insert the Tegiwa metal plate underneath the OEM plate and insert the...
  9. Lottie

Wing Mirror Replacement - Facelift

Tools/Equipment required: Allen Key 8mm socket or spanner Flat head screwdriver Phillips screwdriver Long nosed pliers Replacement Wing Mirror (£187.02 at time of writing) Door Panel plastic studs (not necessary but advisable to have in case of breakages) 1. Use the flat head...
  10. Lottie

EP3 Dash Bulb Replacement

Tools/Equipment required: Phillips screwdriver Replacement bulb P/N 35505-SA5-003 (x1 bulb £4.42 at time of writing) 1. Feel underneath and to the top back of the surround for a small gap. Pull towards you. 2. Move further down on the right hand side and pull towards you...
  11. Lottie

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

As everyone seems to be creating build up threads I thought I should do mine as the mod list is getting quite excessive now :cool: Hope you enjoy the read :D The Basic car: – Collected from new 09/08/05 · 2005 Civic Type R · Nighthawk Black · Fog Lights · Air-conditioning The “Premier”...
  12. Lottie

Speedo backlight

One of the bulbs has gone behind the speedo, has anyone attempted to change a bulb on the EP3 and if so how hard is it and what sort of bulb do I need?
  13. Lottie

Rear wiper squirter

It has not been working for a while so I just presumed it was clogged. We have tried a pin this morning to clear the squirter hole and still nothing, you can hear the pump working. We also located where it runs into the boot and there is no liquid coming through there either, so its definatly...
  14. Lottie

Samco Hoses

Where is the best/cheapest place to buy Samco hoses from, not actually for my car they are for a EK4. Thanks.
  15. Lottie

Rear bumper cost

Thanks to one of my mums friends reversing onto our drive and not seeing my car :rolleyes: I now need a rear bumper:mad: She only bumped it but has cracked the paint so I dont think it can be repaired :confused: Anyways does anybody know how much a new one from the stealers would cost, its...
  16. Lottie

Insurance from a female point of view

Dont be jealous boys :wink: :lol: Well my insurance renewal is due in a week so its time to get insurance shopping again...Adrian Flux have decided to up my insurance by £110 this year so its time to find another supplier I think. I have a 2005 CTR 26 years old 7 years no claims...
  17. Lottie

Radical new tyre design

Really weird just pinched this off another forum im on, not sure how true it is: Radical new tire design by Michelin. The next generation of tires. They had a pair at the Philadelphia car show. These tires are airless and are scheduled to be out on the market very soon. The bad news...
  18. Lottie

Meguiars Whore!!!

Just taken delivery of this lot from Dalco to add to my already big collection of megs :lol: , thanks matey all arrived in perfect condition :D
  19. Lottie

Mugen Reservoir Cover fitment help

Just fitted my Reservoir Covers and couldnt get the band supplied to fit over the brake fluid reservoir (the bigger of the two). Does everybody usually leave this off or is there some way of stretching it enough? Thanks :D
  20. Lottie

My car

Not great pics hopefully get some better ones at Trax this weekend :D
Back