• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Rambo

M2 inlet manifold

Has anybody fitted the m2. Looking at getting car mapped in april and it seems appealing. Also looking to run with a 70mm throttle body. Cant seem to find information as its a new product. Seeing as its supposidly a copy of the skunk 2 inlet id like to see if there is a difference.
  2. Rambo

Alloy wheel straitening

I have a set of accord type r alloys to use on the track. A friend ran them on his Tyre balancing machine at work and said there out by far. Where would i get them straitened if possible without spending a fortune as there not worth spending lots on. ** get the weights it out by etc this...
  3. Rambo

recaro seat rail alternate option

right ive done a search and i know DC5 rails and Premier rails will work, i have a recaro seat but cant find any rails to fit it to my EP3, not sure what its out of, i think an evo of some sort. Question is do any other rails work except the dc5 rails or premier rails as i cant find any...
  4. Rambo

EPS Light clear

After changing my steering rack and putting battery back on to lock the car my EPS light is on and no power steering. Not i dont want to go to honda and spend £40 on getting it turned off as; A: Car is off the road B: Id rather buy a cheap reader for same amount and reset it. So question is...
  5. Rambo

EP3 Driveway Motorsport

Starting fresh with my ep3. Taken it off the road now as im fortunate enough not to have to use it as a daily driver for awhile. And I want to get her the way I want her. Cutting a long story short I've had her a year and now I need to make her my own and rebuild her to a decent spec now I...
  6. Rambo

Crunching noise on cold start

Did a search but couldn't find anything. On starting the car when it's cold now and again it makes a loud crunching noise for about a second. Oil levels are fine. Is it the starter motor being stuck and if so how is it fixed or is it something else? It's to do with a ep3.
  7. Rambo

Type of paint

Had a quick search and couldn't find anything. What type of paint is needed for rocker cover? Does it have to be high temp or a certain type of primer/lacquer......... I know people normally keep it to themselves but any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
  8. Rambo

Ss ep3, Jazmin

Had her about 2-3 weeks and clocked up over 3000 miles already to and from essex and cornwall, and must say im impressed, she's a keeper. Not planning on massive mods as im flat hunting at the moment but want to make her my own (With the missus help) here she is when i got her...
Back