• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Matto

Anyone resolved the creaking of Tein S-Techs?

Really want this sorted before my trackday on Friday. Fitted the springs greased up top and bottom of struts and where the springs sit. Now when I'm moving slowly and turning I can feel the springs twisting in the struts, really annoying! Now will I resolve this if I take the plastic covering...
  2. Matto

X2 Drag/sticky track tyres needed.

Wanting to give my mates S3 a spanking up the 1/4 mile at santapod next month and his being a 4wd I'm going to need something to help me get off the line! Any recommendations?
  3. Matto

K100 fitted now EML light on?

Just got back after having a k100 fitted, really happy with the dyno chart smooth power delivery, but after about 80 miles from driving it home the eml light is now on! When I turn the ignition off and restart the car it stays off for about 5 minutes then comes back on. Is this normal? Has...
  4. Matto

K100 group buy- closing date 14th!!!

Group buy for this from eurospec is about to end we need 2 more people to get full discount. All details are on the link below. http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=263959
  5. Matto

Aem v2

I have an AEM v2 fitted on my ep3 and am going on the rollers in Januar for a k100. This is the kit that drawers the air in from the wheel arch but am thinking will it benefit more with a cold air feed direct too it aswell? Has anyone fitted one on theirs and found it made a difference?
  6. Matto

HKS silent hi-power

Have just picked up one, really good condition thought sod it as I am getting a k100 in January and a stock exhaust would be pants for gains on the dyno. Anyone got one on theirs?Was thinking a 5" round back box is too big for the ep3s? But if it's as silent as it says It is, guess I will put it...
  7. Matto

CPL Fuel rail

I'm buying the cpl fuel rail of a mate with 500cc injectors. My k20a is pretty standard and I am having the k100 done next month. Is it worth me putting the rail and injectors on and will notice a gain after the remap? I'm planning on supercharging it next year so I was going to wait to put it...
  8. Matto

Want to buy a K100 new for cheap!

Have been looking on the group but and seen there was alot of interest in the k100 and offered a good discount on a group buy. Is there any chance of this happening again? Or is anyone interested? For the most discount I've seen you need about 10 cars
  9. Matto

Tegiwa cat back system

Any one got this cat back system fitted? Just wanting feedback of what it's like. Am prob going to get this and the teg induction then k100 am thinking!
Back