• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HKS silent hi-power

Have just picked up one, really good condition thought sod it as I am getting a k100 in January and a stock exhaust would be pants for gains on the dyno. Anyone got one on theirs?Was thinking a 5" round back box is too big for the ep3s? But if it's as silent as it says It is, guess I will put it on and see!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one of these on my Evo5. It was a perfect fit and sounded only a tad louder than the standard one.

Still yet to be fitted as couldn't get hold of a jack today! Think I might just get a garage to do it as not liking the weather and crawling under a car at the moment! I will get some pictures when it's fitted. Trying it out I'm thinking the 5" round back box is too big for what I'm looking for but I'm going to see what it sounds like/ fits like before I decide if I want to keep it or not.

Back