• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

if you want your head to explode in rage

I had a Toyota Glanza V that i had owned for only 2 weeks, Bought from Swansea in Wales, It was broken into on my driveway in Bristol, three days later they came back for the whole car! drove off with it while i was running after them with my golf club. Police done nothing! took them 3 hours to...
  2. T

Passenger Window Keeps Blowing Fuses?? Electrical Fault.. Any Help please!!

Passenger Window Keeps Blowing Fuses?? Electrical Fault.. Any Help please!!For the past week now my passenger window stops working. It keeps blowing the fuse located under the steering wheel fuse box? Its a 20amp fuse, iv replaced it with a 30amp but still keeps blowing! I can wind the window up...
  3. T

Can A Air Temp Sensor Effect Your Vtec???

It dose still work! Thank god, i just cant hear it at all.. as when i had my induction kit on you could hear me coming sort of thing lol
  4. T

i don't know, it just happened.. big deal lol all i want to know is weather it would effect the vtec so i can buy a new one.
  5. T

I've got his and he took mine. All *** got is his..
  6. T

Hey, *** just swapped my induction kit for a standard air box, took it for a test drive and i cant even hear my vtec kick in and i'm not sure it was working as good as it was with the induction kit on? The kiddie who i swapped it with gave me a different temp sensor for some reason? not sure...
  7. T

How do you set up a Tegiwa torque damper?

Hey guys, Just been and bought a Tegiwa engine torque damper, i know how to fit the thing but don't really know how to adjust it from hard to soft? ideally i want it soft as i don't use the car for track use, road only. Thought ill ask as can set it up before fitting it rather then spending...
  8. T

Weird Fuse Box Bodge Found! Anybody Help Suss This Out??

Finally managed to have a good little look at my wiring today, found two things but nothing that may solve the bodged piece of wire in the fuse box i don't think.. Firstly i found the connection on the ECU Vtec wire that was left there, But i might actually consider wiring up a new one as it...
  9. T

knocking noise from front left

Exactly what MikeCTR said, I had this weird noise on mine once, turned out to be the lower front engine mount! i never believed it but had it changed and bobs your uncial! lol
  10. T

gearbox issue

Mine has a weird crunch noise sometimes when going in to second gear when in low revs! Im putting my trust in you craigkilby lol
  11. T

I think the best thing for me to do is have a good look to see if anythings been hard wired into a live or if somebody has left any sign of added electrical items previous to my owner ship, this should be fun lol I've had a hunt for a new fuse online but cant find one, might need to go pay...
  12. T

Oh dear :/ i don't have HID's but it might of had some with a previous owner. There must of been somthing on the car that kept blowing it then, but i do not have any electrical extras on my car for it to blow? My car uaed to have a vtec light but the bulb was not conected to anything.. Ill...
  13. T

Was messing around with my engine bay today as the sun was shining for once, Decided to take my fuse box cover off for a clean and found this weird bodge (Doesn't look like the fine work of Honda). Anybody know what this fuse may be for? or even why this is like this? Didn't want to remove it...
  14. T

New to the forum- my ep3

I was going to say the same thing about your insurance and being 18 years old lol You must be paying through the roof!!
  15. T

My NHB EP3

Looks wicked mate! Do you fancy doing my car some time soon?? lol jkz, Makes me wanna rip my engine apart and start giving it a make over lol Good work!!
  16. T

New to the forum- my ep3

Looks wicked mate, Very unique! Looks a bit like a hot wheels toy :P Sweet!
  17. T

Tilted Standard EP3 Spoiler

I respect your way of thinking mate, I was only having a joke with the last part i said in my last comment, It wasn't a personal statement.. but that's mad! I for one would probably never have the opportunity to spend that amount of money on one simple mod.. But respect to you as you have...
  18. T

Tilted Standard EP3 Spoiler

Sorry but who in there right f**king mind would spend £1600 on a spoiler!? If you had that much money to spend on something like that then you seriously would not be driving around in a civic lol if anybody has then please let me know, i will personally board a plane, meet you, shake your hand...
  19. T

Slight flat spots when accelerating and going round corners.??

*** been experiencing slight flat spots every time i put my foot on my accelerator and sometimes while going round roundabouts! *** got a Civic type R 'EP3' on a 2002 plate with 80K miles on clock. Fitted with de-cat. When the engine is cold it is very responsive when you put your foot down...
  20. T

Civic Type R EP3 Touring car spoiler

wow lol at least you could get away with parking your car in the shopping trolley bays with one of them spoilers on your car..
  21. T

My DC5

Nicee ride!! 1st dibs if you ever want to sale mate lol :P
  22. T

Rear silencer exhaust gasket

The start of the b-pipe is a gasket, triangle shaped gasket with 3 holes at either end of the triangle. The cat join's to the manifold using a 3" donut gasket but there thicker then most 3" ones you get. Good luck with finding one lol I'm ineed of a new donut gasket for my back box so found...
  23. T

Clutch replacement

You need to drop the sub frame first mate, Bit of a bugger to do unless the cars in the air, But also the starter motor is an absolute pain to take off so best of luck with that lol Other then that it's pritty simple from then on :)
  24. T

Does a facelift grill fit in a preface bumper ??

Would it not be cheaper to just buy a face-lift splitter and put that on your preface-lift bumper?
  25. T

Does a facelift grill fit in a preface bumper ??

The exact thread i wanted to post mate lol I'm after a face-lift front bumper but i want to know weather i need to buy a face-lift grill as well?
  26. T

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2002 '51 Plate' EP3 77000 :)
  27. T

Ss ep3, Jazmin

Just Finished My Dash Mate, Check It Out LOL
  28. T

pics of your dash

COLOUR ATTACK!d LOL Ford Olympic Blue, Didn't really know what to expect with this but i'm glad to say i like it, It's not to everyone's taste but it's different and iv never seen it done before :)
  29. T

Ss ep3, Jazmin

I like how you just do your own thing on your car mate, makes it unique :) i'm spraying my center dash and door strips ford Olympic blue tomorrow! Everyone's telling me not to but bugger it, its my car, i'll do what i want LOL! I also wanted a set of baby blue side skirt stickers but decided to...
  30. T

Door handle inserts.

i got quoted £75 for having mine flocked at FCM in Bristol. So i've decided to have it sprayed for now..
  31. T

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hey Mook, I was thinking of maybe having the 'Type R' stickers on my side skirts done like my baby blue owner stickers! Are you able to do that? Keep them exactly the same but having the red R in the same blue as the owner stickers :) Let me know how much that would cost, Cheers Chris.
  32. T

Received Stickers today, They look absolutely amazing!! Cheers mate, Will try upload a few pictures if i can once *** put them on the car :D
  33. T

hi mate, Just wondering when you send off the stickers? as my postman hasn't been seen all week lol
  34. T

Just Paypal'd Over £9.00 For The Custom Baby Blue 'R' External Stickers! Cheers Mate!
  35. T

Hey, I'm after a set of Owner stickers for the two rear windows on the ep3, Any chance you can do the red 'R' in a baby blue??
  36. T

Ss ep3, Jazmin

Car look's nice with the baby blue mate, was thinking of doing that to mine with the badge's when i first got my car but haven't really got round to doing it yet! I think you should do a 'Time Attack' on the rim's! Baby Blue :P Match the badge's and would make the car stand out for miles lol...
  37. T

Anybody Tried A K Tuned Billet Throttle Body Position Sensor?

yes it is mate lol but you will need a hondata ecu or something as the sensor itself is not adjustable..
  38. T

Tegiwa Discount Code.

Thanks Very Much! :)
  39. T

Tegiwa Discount Code.

As your finding it hard to answer my one simple question you clearly have nothing better to do but insult people who clearly have no reason to be insulted! If you feel the need to keep writing comments like that on people's threads your more then likely going to put people off from...
  40. T

Tegiwa Discount Code.

You never really have anything nice to say do you mate.. Do you mind me asking why you always find the need to write negative comments on everything i seem to write?
  41. T

Tegiwa Discount Code.

Is that supposed to be Japanese? Cause it make's no sense..
  42. T

Tegiwa Discount Code.

Dose anybody know the discount code for Tegiwa Imports? Looking to spend some hard earned cash and buy some new toys :D I seriously didn't know where to post this thread to so i'm sorry if its in a random place!!
  43. T

Thank's very much for the head's up! I thought i was on to a good find then lol I'm glad i didn't rush in to buying one, Think i will give Tegiwa a shout and see what they got :) Cheers!
  44. T

What do you mean by that.? I'm looking at the V1 witch i don't think i can have unless i have an up-rated ECU? As you can't adjust V1's manually.. :(
  45. T

Say's it all in the title really.. lol Looking at buying a new TPS for my car but came across a K Tuned Billet Throttle Body Position Sensor, Anybody have one of these? What are they like.. Cheers Guys :D
  46. T

Possible throttle pickup issue? Anyone had this?

I'm very sorry, As you can see from the rest of my paragraphs that i do not usually use text talk. I do not think anybody would make a fuss over one missing comma. I will take extra care that this dose not happen again..
  47. T

Need Help Diagnosing A Possible 'Misfire' ?? On my EP3. Sooo Annoying!!

Found the fault! It was a new TPS that i fitted two weeks ago (New being faulty when i bought it of the internet) Been and put my old one back on for now, still experiancing high rev's but been told to get it set up with a voltmeter. Slowly getting there lol
  48. T

No i never set it up with a voltmeter, i'm having my tracking done today at FCM so will get then to have a look for me! Sorry iv never heard of a mass air flow meter, There is a air mass sensor that sits directly on top of the throttle body, I had a new one of them fitted a few weeks back...
  49. T

Well in my case the TPS was at fault, however my hesitation/misfire has gone i am actually finding that the car rev's quite high as yes i maybe back to square one with the problem lol but i would rather have an over revving car then one that misfires.. Might just be the perfect excuse to upgrade...
  50. T

RESULT!! I managed to change my Throttle Body Position Sensor back to my old one and all is fine, no misfire or hesitation, Feels smooth as and a lot more healthier. As i took the new on off the throttle body it fell apart in my hands!! Pretty clear that there was nothing wrong with the original...
  51. T

Need Help On How To Find Out Witch Coil Pack Is Faulty..

A lot of people are experiencing this problem mate! Its just made sence to me that it might have something to do with a throttle body position sensor that i have recently fitted.. I've just this second explained about it on another thread! lol Thread below...
  52. T

There's a lot of talk about the exhaust being at fault with this problem, Might possibly well be! My car only has a sport center pipe and i experience this problem on my car. However, When i first bought my car it was fine, The previous owner informed me that a diagnostic picked up a fault on...
  53. T

The results of cleaning my idle control valve (with pictures)

Finally managed to get a new throttle body gasket from Honda, While i had the throttle body off i took advantage of cleaning out my IACV. As i took off the old throttle body gasket 'to my horror' everything was clogged up with black silicone sealant! Some Muppet clearly didn't have a clue on...
  54. T

Need Help On How To Find Out Witch Coil Pack Is Faulty..

I think every thread i start has some related problem to do with my car lol Its not that bad.. But anyways, How do you go about checking each coil pack as i have a funny miss-fire in low revs and it seems to be getting worse over the past week or so, rather annoying!! Looking at the prices of 1...
  55. T

Double Din Stereo Surround.

Dose anybody have a double din stereo surround they don't want? my stereo looks well out of place with out one.. If there's a wanted section then i'm sorry for posting this here :/
  56. T

Honda Civic Blue ALCANTARA Gear Shift Gater From Ebay..

To be honest mate, im not so keen on it either! Just thought i would leave it on for now to see if it grows on me. I think a black one would be a much better!
  57. T

Best Place To Buy Gaskets From?? Throttle Body And IACV Gasket Needed!

Wow cheers mate! That diagram Is pretty good, sure makes sense of how a throttle body is put together :) Do you recon if i just went to Honda they would have them on the shelf to buy? They usally make you wait days for parts..
  58. T

Best Place To Buy Gaskets From?? Throttle Body And IACV Gasket Needed!

Title says it all really lol I am in need of a throttle body and a IACV gasket for my 2002 EP3! I see there's lots of different ones to buy on various websites but what one would be the best to buy.. Anybody have any good makes or places to buy from? Let me know! :D
  59. T

Miniw's Milano EP3 - Grinspeed Goodies!

Stunning car mate! Looks clean as f*ck!! :P
  60. T

That's very kind of you thank you! I'm going to get a new throttle body gasket fitted and clean my idol control valve first, if i still suffer from the misfire i will defo get back in touch with you! Cheers mate :)
  61. T

Yes i have had a diagnostic before i had the mass air sensor and clutch fitted, but not since the misfire started? i have full service history, last one was done 7000 miles ago. Im going to do afew checks before getting another diagnostic. Cheers.
  62. T

Honda Civic Blue ALCANTARA Gear Shift Gater From Ebay..

Just been and bought a blue alcantara gear shift gater for the ep3, Wasn't to bad to fit but did have to cut away some of the base as it was quite thick for the chrome disc to fit back onto the plastic frame. Heres the result!
  63. T

Hi guys, i am in need of some help/advice on my ep3. its a 2002 plate with 77k on the clock. Iv recently been experiencing a slight misfire when cruzing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear but If i was to put my foot down it seems to go!? It happens every 2 seconds or so, feels like a slight clutch...
  64. T

This is my EP3, check it out and advice on what to do next is very welcome :)

Where did you get your short shifter too mate? Im very interested in getting one as i hate having a floppy gear stick!
  65. T

emmsyluv's Milano Red EP3 <3

Very nice! Never used to be keen on the red ones but yours actually makes me wish i had bought one.. :L
  66. T

Chris's Nighthawk Black EP3!

Longwell green area mate! What about you??
  67. T

Chris's Nighthawk Black EP3!

Here is my new EP3, As you can see the body work is immaculate! Not a single dent or scratch on her! A very nice standard example of a 2002 with 77k on the clock. Got quite a few nice little mods that i have in mind for her. Modification's To The Present Day ;) Japspeed 4-2 Manifold...
Back