• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tegiwa Discount Code.

Dose anybody know the discount code for Tegiwa Imports?

Looking to spend some hard earned cash and buy some new toys :D

I seriously didn't know where to post this thread to so i'm sorry if its in a random place!!

As your finding it hard to answer my one simple question you clearly have nothing better to do but insult people who clearly have no reason to be insulted! If you feel the need to keep writing comments like that on people's threads your more then likely going to put people off from viewing/visiting the forum.

It kind of follows on the same road as Cyber-Bullying? And we all know why a bully feels the need to bully.. Where you beaten as a child? Sexually abused by your father?

It's ok my friend, You can talk to us..

他妈的白痴

Calm it paedo.

Scott FFS fella.........

keep-calm-and-stop-being-a-muppet.png

Message them and ask for a discount if they don't supply all the parts needed to fit. You'll be quids in.

K
As your finding it hard to answer my one simple question you clearly have nothing better to do but insult people who clearly have no reason to be insulted! If you feel the need to keep writing comments like that on people's threads your more then likely going to put people off from viewing/visiting the forum.

It kind of follows on the same road as Cyber-Bullying? And we all know why a bully feels the need to bully.. Where you beaten as a child? Sexually abused by your father?

It's ok my friend, You can talk to us..

他妈的白痴

You have no idea how tempting it is to correct the errors in your post..

:lol:

Back