• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 2ndy

Will they fit?

Getting a wheel to trial fit ad see what work needs done, the Americans fit them to there ep3s with no problems but I'm not sure how similar that would be to UK type rs. People seem to be getting 18x8.5s on with no bother. Will be interesting to make fit I suppose!
  2. 2ndy

Extreme Brake Judder Integra DC2

Replace the caliper.
  3. 2ndy

Will they fit?

I'm wanting a set of wheels for my ep3. They are 17x9 et45. Does anyone know if they will fit without arch work?
  4. 2ndy

why did i do that!

Definitely touch up. Kit from halfords with the pens so you dont have to use the brush as they can be messy
  5. 2ndy

Satin Silver EP3

Bit of an update here :) Small update As im not one for taking a car of the road for winter to drive a shitheap i gave the car a service so i dont have anything to do over the cold months. Motul Oil Hamp Filter AEM Air filter NGK Iridium plugs New radiator and coolant change Also fitted...
  6. 2ndy

short shifter

Are these supposed to be bad for the gear box synchros?
  7. 2ndy

Crunching noise on cold start

Pretty sure i get the same noise? Any videos of it? I just assumed it was the starter
  8. 2ndy

EP3 Type R Squeaky steering rack

Seems to be a common fault when i search on the internet. Has anyone found what part it is needing replaced?
  9. 2ndy

First Type-R. Milano UK DC2.

Proper good power results from a UK! Looks good.. Red is a million times better than white!
  10. 2ndy

Satin Silver EP3

I had planned to fit the facelift interior but decided against it. i think there is enough red inside with the carpet. The coupe was an EJ6. Started of as a single cam non vtec. Sold it on and it has now been taken apart and sold on :(
  11. 2ndy

EP3 Exhaust manifold and decat

** buy the manifold anyway just wanted to know if i would see gains as i wouldnt mind having it on before hand
  12. 2ndy

EP3 Exhaust manifold and decat

I currently have an ep3 with a DCsports cat back. I was wanting to put a dc sports 4-2-1 with decat onto it. I wont be getting it mapped on k pro for a while until I can afford to get it but I can get the manifold cheap. Anyone any past experience? Will I lose power if I do it before I get a map...
  13. 2ndy

Satin Silver EP3

New here. Have owned my ep3 for a couple of months now and have slowly made it look a bit more standard/respectable :) This was my first car which i had for 3 years before buying my type r And my 2nd car 2001 Satin Silver Eibach springs with all bushes and ball joints replaced DC...
Back