• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

EP3 'Money well spent' mods for the FN2

I have given you a simple test to PROVE this. Don't take my word for it, do my experiment and see for yourself :) And it's pretty much common knowledge anyway :)
  2. R

FN2 Towing with a Type R

My daily is a CB600F so I can't tow with that either and it's more fun than the car. Didn't realise the zero towing limit though...hmmm. Did they give any reason?
  3. R

FN2 Towing with a Type R

The main reason I'll be getting an FN2 is for the Mrs to run around in, that's not to say I won't nick it to go down the shop or something ;) However, I may need to tow the racecar/trackcar with it from time to time and just wondering if anyone else has used it as a towing vehicle? Genuine...
  4. R

Yep, everyone else is kidding themselves because they spent £80 on something with no immediate benefit. Rest assured the pepsi challenge and they wouldn't have a clue which had braided lines or not hence my term 'arse dyno' :) Seriously, get a set of verniers on a standard brake line and see...
  5. R

FN2 anyway to check clutch health?

Short of pulling the clutch there is no way to tell. You could be past the wear markers on the friction disc and it will still pass the above tests. I have changed clutches on cars with 70k miles and they have still had 80% friction material available and seen cars down to the rivets on 20k...
  6. R

Thanks for the note on the brake stopper, but is there anywhere else? Tegiwa stuff isn't very good in my experience. As for brake lines, on every Honda I have ever worked on (EG, EK, EM, EP3, DC2, BB8, AP1, PC41) they have all had fibre reinforced lines that don't expand. I have fitted them...
  7. R

Does anyone do a brake brace? Never encountered a Honda yet that benefited from braided lines because they have fibre braided lines as standard, but the servo bows out a good inch under full pressure.
Back