• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Relentless500 Ep3

pics of your dash

thanks mate  took me ages to do  and have now got the bubbles out  it took me hours and hours to do as it wasnt pre cut  and had to get it so Hot to mold  so just kept burning my fingers lol.
  2. Relentless500 Ep3

pics of your dash

thanks mate took me ages to do and have now got the bubbles out it took me hours and hours to do as it wasnt pre cut and had to get it so Hot to mold so just kept burning my fingers lol.
  3. Relentless500 Ep3

Ben's CTR EP3

Thanks ive got that coverd just need front -30mm as I have the rears and front and rear camber adjusters but need to source cheap fronts as im recently out of work.
  4. Relentless500 Ep3

Ben's CTR EP3

What about Black chrome thats what I have on mine altho mines Nighthawk Black. Ive also got full tints now Darker rear but not Blacked out
  5. Relentless500 Ep3

pics of your dash

My Center console recently wrapped in Carbon fibre also done door handle inserts.
Back