• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Seclas Track car -> Time attack car build

After doing some trackdays for a while I have decided to step it up a gear and enter the uk time attack ! This means a total strip down and rebuild from the ground up so realistically im looking at the 2016 season ! This wont be a quick build so i appologise in advance about my less that speedy...
  2. S

Spring rates

I have hsd coilovers and stock spring rates are 9kg/12kg f/r all other earlier civics are are 9/6 Any ideas why they have made rear springs do much stiffer for eps ? Therws certainly not that much extra weight there.
  3. S

16x7 alloys

I know slipstreams and pro race 1.2 fit over the brakes. Does anyone know if rota torques do aswell ?
  4. S

Dropping weight

Im considering doing some rounds of time attack next year and im wondering whether I can get the weight of my ep3 down to around 1000kg or whether I should consider a different chassis for my k20. What sort of weight us realistic ? This will be track only so no need for all the creature comforts
  5. S

rattle on cold start

If the car is started from cold i get a rattle from the engine for about 2-3 seconds then it go`s away. The car isnt losing any power and it doesnt do it if you restart it after a short stop, only happens when the car has been left 4-6 hours without being run. Any ideas what may be causing this ?
  6. S

HSD Coilovers knocking

I Fitted a new set of hsd coilovers about 6 months ago and ever since ive had a knock/clonk from the front when turning at slow speeds. I have tryed greasing the spring bases and slacking them spring compression off slightly neither of which worked ! Is this a common problem with coilovers on...
  7. S

Fault code problem

I have a 03 Type-R and I have been getting a intermittent fault light on the dash I have read the how to about finding codes by connecting pins 4&9 on the connector under the dash (im assuming its the one by the centre console as it looks correct) nothing happened ! So i pulled out the connector...
Back